We Can Explain *Imagine*

Here is another imagine for you guys. Since exams are over I have more time to write in this book. Enjoy!

You and Taehyung are alone in the dorm preparing for your movie marathon since the other member are either shopping or are exercising in the gym downstairs.

"Popcorn?" Tae asked you from the kitchen while you were busy turning the couch into the most comfortable fort of pillows and blankets.

"Ofcourse!" you replied as you walked inside the kitchen to help him get the drinks and snacks into the living room.

Everything is already set up. You and Taehyung lounging in the fluffy heaven that people call "couch".

Snacks. Check

Drinks. Check

Comfortable couch. Check

Movie.

"So what are we gonna watch?" the two of you looked at each other then then at the remote at the same time.

"MINE!!!" You and Tae went to grab the remorte but hit each other in the head but it didn't stop you from  grabing it. Soon turning into a wrestling match.

"You chose last time. It's my turn now!" Tae yelled at you jumping up to get the remote from your hands when you jump up in the couch and extended you arm so he cant reach the remote in your hand.

"I DIDN'T! JUNGKOOK IS THE ONE WHO CHOSE THAT MOVIE!"

"YOU DID!" he shouted back

"DID NOT!"

"DID TO!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID TO!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID TO!"

"DID N-!"

"AHHH!!!!" you screamed as your feet got tangled up in the blanket and you fell on top of Tae. Due to your feet being stuck in the blankets, you can't get up.

"Get up! Your heavy!"

"I'm tryi- Hey! Did you just called me fat?!"

"No! I said your heavy not fat."

"Thats like the same thi-"

"What"

"The"

"Fuck"

Three different voices reacted.

"Way to go in in helping me with the groceries!" you heard Jin's voice approach. 'heck' you screamed in your head as you struggled more to get free.

"KYAHHHHH!!!OH MY MOTHER OF POTATOES!!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?!?!?" Jin scremed as he start hitting you two.

"WE CAN EXPLAIN!!!" you and Tae screamed together but Jin still won't stop hitting you two.

"NO! YOU WON'T!!! GET UP!!! YOUR BOTH GROUNDED!!!" he screamed for the last time as the boys laughed at you two. "SHUT UP!!! Gah! I need to get my beauty rest!" he said one lats time, dramatically may I add and he retreated back to his room.

~the end, corny I know, but I still hiped you guys like it~