Sexy Dance *Imagine*

You were invited to perform in an award show. You and your choreographer planned on doing a sexy dance for the first time ever since you wanted to do something "new". Of course the rest of the members are unaware of your sexy performance since they would disagree for you to do one.

"Y/n you will be on stage in 5." says one of the backstage crew. With a few finishing touches with your look and you were finally on stage.

*back in the dorm*

"Yah! Stop hogging the couch you pig!"

"EXCUSE ME? WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PIG?!"

"CLEARLY I AM REFERRING ABOUT YOU. YOU PIG!" 

"THATS IT! WAHHHHH!!!!"

"Enough with your fight the show is about to start!" Jin scolded the two youngest member of the group. They did stop wrestling each other but they still look at each other with playful glares.

"Heres some popcorn!!!" Hoseok says as he entered the room. The show started and everyone were watching and waiting for their little baby Y/n's performance.

And as soon as the music and their baby girls performance started their jaw are on the floor as they watch their "innocent" maknae danced in such song and in such clothes. When everyone recovered from the shock they started cheering for her.

"*whistle* damn, Y/n is serving the hots!"
"THATS OUR BABY GIRL!!!"
"GO Y/N"
"Go my little munchkin! But you are on a big trouble when you get home."
"EHEMprotectiveommaEHEM EHEM!"
"Shut it bunny face!"

Y/n's performance was finally over. No mistakes were done the crowd along with your other fellow artsist were going wild.

It was a great night...

That is until you got welcomed by an earful of lessons from none other than Jin himself and a great celebration and bbq from the boys. It was truly a great night...

If you disregard the fact that your grounded for a week. *le cries

~end, I hope ya'll liked this one~