Injury *Imagine*

You and the guys are attending Music Core to perform your new song Not Today and Spring Day. Your very first performance show with the guys.

Your outfit for Not Today:

"Ok BTS you'll start in 5. Please step on the flatfrom already and do your last finishing touches." one of the noona staff said.
You all step into the rising flatform (is that what its called?). "Ok guys, lets do this. We can do this. Hwaiting!" Namjoon oppa pep talked to you guys. The guys gave you a reasuring pat in the back ang give you sweet smiles.

The song started and the stage open up where you and the guys rise from. (does that even make sense?) ARMY's are doing their fanchants loudly while waving their lighstick. While you were performing they sang along to some of the lines.

The stage is extremely slippery, since the previous artist performed on a wet stage. All of you are slipping but thankfully none fall too hard.

It's almost the end of your first performance. When you made a wrong move, you slipped and fall hard on your hip. You recovered fast but you cannot dent the throbbing pain in your hip.

The song ended and the lights dimmed down and you all went backstage to change for your next song performance. Yoongi was the first one to notice your limping state.
"Y/n? Are you ok?" from his question the guys one by one noticed. "I'm ok, I just slipped while performing. No biggy!" you smiled. "You sure Y/n?" Namjoon, being the leader he is, reassured. "Yes oppa. I'm fine."

You performed your next song Spring Day.

Your outfit for Spring Day:

While performing, almost everyone at the audience, at the backstage and even the guys noticed your limping state

While performing, almost everyone at the audience, at the backstage and even the guys noticed your limping state. At the end of the performance. When you guys arrived backstage, you can't take the pain much longer and so you fell.
"Y/N!!!" "I knew you were in pain!" "Why didn't you tell us? You could've just skipped the last performance." The guys all said at once. "I'm soryy. I just... Its my first ever stage and I don't wnat to miss it." you apologized.
"Just don't do taht again baby girl." Jimin said as he let the medic take care of you.
"She has a bruised hip, but gladly theres no fracture. Just rest it for a day or two and put ice on it to stop the swelling." the medic said. "Thankyou! Ok, lets go home guys." Hobi said. "What about the awards?" you asked. "Your health is much more important." "Hyung is right! Lets go!" Jungkook followed.
"Thank you so much guys, I love you all!" " GROUP HUGGG!!" Taehyung shouted and you all gathered in a hug. After that you all went home. And the guys took good care of you.

~end, hope you like it😅