Fan Sign *Imagine*

Excitement is and underated term about how you feel at the moment.
Its your very first fansign. First time being close to ARMYs.

Your outfit:

Arriving at the venue

Arriving at the venue. Thousand of ARMY's are waiting in line for you guys. Fansites line up at the entrance to take pictures and videos.
You all sat at the long table at the flatform prepared for you guys and started the fan signing event. Many ARMYs gave you guys gifts. After the fan signing part. You went in front of the table to interact with the ARMYs.

"Y/N!!!!" a fanboy shouted im the crowed. "Yes??"
"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HAVING MORE BOYS JOINING THE ARMY FANDOM BECAUSE OF YOU?"
"Its really nice and overwhelming. But I don't know why the number of fanboys highten because of me." you replied.
"It's because Y/n noona is really pretty!" one replied.
"Don't call me noona, you guys are older than me." you laughed.
"Y/n noona!"
"Don't call me noona!" you joked while the crowed laugh.
"Your like Jungkook oppa!"
"I'm not your oppa." Jungkook exclaimed making all of you laugh out loud.

After the fan signing event, you all went back to your dorm to rest. But Taehyung suggested having a movie night in celebration of your first ever fan signing event. Everyone agree. And soon all of you are passed out and cuddled up with each other in the living room.

~end, hope you like my short imagines. say some of your thoughts about this story😊