girl crush [ fifty two ]

sooji smiled, as she finished writing a song in the studio. she was just writing a few songs by the studio, mixing some beats as well, for she was given the whole day to spend writing her songs. it wasn't something bad for sooji, anyway, because after what happened that night, she found herself always smiling and most particularly being inspired. there was something about taeyong that made her want to stay with him.

she couldn't express how it really felt, but after taeyong left that night, she felt like she needed him even more. like there was something in him that made her wish he'd stay, it was just that she was too shy to say.

a sudden sound of the door opening startled her a bit, but once the person chuckled, she smiled. it was taeyong, no other. 

"hey, why so busy?" asked taeyong, sitting beside the smiling girl. sooji looked at taeyong, a smile gracing her lips.

"just writing some songs and composing. i gotta get ready for my upcoming mini album," sooji answered, so taeyong smiled and ruffled her hair.

"you're so hands on with your music. i like that about you," said taeyong, making sooji smile and look away. she was fluttered. her cheeks were blushing, and she didn't really want taeyong to see the effect he had on her.

"stop it," she said, turning to face him.

"stop what?" he asked, furrowing his brows with a smile.

"that! stop trying to make me blush, you idiot. i don't want to look like a fool," said sooji, making taeyong laugh out loud.

"chill. you don't have to worry about that. i like seeing you flustered and all. it makes me smile. you know i like you, anyway," taeyong muttered, making sooji sigh.

she didn't wanna tell him that she liked him, too, because she was afraid that maybe it was just because of the kiss. she was afraid that he would love her harder than she can ever love him. she was afraid that she won't ever be able to reciprocate his love as hard as he loved her.

that was how it went with donghyuk, and she didn't want history to repeat itself. so, she decided that while he is still there beside her, she'd just cherish every moment they have. there is a right time for everything, and she believed that it wasn't the right time to confess.

"i have to write more songs, tyong. why are you here anyway?" asked sooji, making taeyong chuckle.

"i just came back from a show the guys and i attended. superm activities," taeyong said, making sooji smile. he was such a hardworking guy, he barely had any time for himself, but he still managed to put her in his schedule.

"if you're so busy, why are you still visiting me every moment that you can? shouldn't you be resting? you're a busy person, i know that." asked sooji, quite curious about how taeyong could manage his time.

"well, sooji," he started, "no one is too busy when it comes to someone they love. it's just a matter of setting your priorities straight. if that thing or person is important to you, of course you'd try to find a way to spend time with them. you're someone important to me, so of course, i'd clear a few of my resting minutes just to spend them with you. i'm energized when i'm with you, too, anyway."

sooji couldn't help but blush. her heart suddenly raced, after hearing those words from lee taeyong himself. how can someone just spend their resting time with her, when she knew that there was nothing special about her? she knew that she was just another girl idol out there, what is it that she had that made taeyong whipped about her?

"before you think of anything else, don't doubt me, sooji. i know you're the one i like, even if i go to different countries. wherever i go, you're the only one i see. once i set my eyes on someone, i know that person's gonna rule over my mind and heart," said taeyong, making sooji smile.

"i won't,"

i'm sorry, taeyong, i just can't confess right now. i don't wanna rush, i don't wanna let this chance of ours swim down the drain just because i acted abruptly.

-----

note: 

helloooooo! so, i just wanted to say that thank youuuuu for 32.6k reads! like, oh my god! at first, i didn't really expect that this book would reach that many reads! i can't express in words just how lucky i am to have everyone. thank you for reading, voting and commenting (i have a soft spot for people who comment tbh) and aaaaagh! i just can't calm down. to those who stayed even after i wasn't able to update for long before, i so so sooooo love you! anyway, i just published a new book a couple of days ago, entitled fix you, and it's a hwang hyunjin fic. pleaaaase check that out, too! i also have other drafts which is a wayv book, and another skz book, but i'd finish my ongoing books first before i publish those. lastly, i love youuuu all. again! i'd never be able to express how thankful i am to everyone.

- sunny 

edit: i unpublished the book.