girl crush [ thirty ]

on our way back to our dorm, i couldn't help but think about different things. what would donghyuk think if i tell him now? will he be mad if he found out that it was eunwoo who i was being paired with? or would he be just happy and cheer me on, saying it will just be for work anyway?

my thoughts were all over the place too as i was thinking about how i can approach him and tell him about it. minsoo unnie held my hand the whole time we walked, until we reached the outside of the building.

it was chilly outside, and my hands were trembling. i gripped on my jacket tightly, hoping for it to keep me warm in this chilly dawn.

"oh, that's them!" exclaimed someone, making me turn towards the direction of the voice.

when my eyes laid upon them, i widened my eyes to see groups of people with banners and some even had identical shirts. they looked like... fans. like a family.

my heart was suddenly filled with joy as i saw people who support us. these people are still here even after our complicated schedules and the issues coming out one by one.

my eyes watered, as they were being held back by security. it was as if rhe security didn't want them getting near us.

the girls and i stopped, waving at them.

"AZES UNNIES! PLEASE HAVE A COMEBACK WITH ALL FIVE OF YOU!"

"THANK YOU FOR GETTING BETTER, SOOJI-AH!"

"SOOJI-AH! NATION'S GIRL CRUSH! I LOVE YOU!"

"LEADER-NIM! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE GROUP WELL!"

"AZES FIGHTING!"

"IKON AND AZES COLLABORATION AGAIN, 제발!"

slowly, i let go of minsoo unnie's hand as i saw one of them was shivering due to the cold weather. she wasn't wearing anything except her school uniform. don't tell me... she woke up this early, 3:30 am just to see us.

"sooji, come now," said aina unnie, but i kept coming towards them. they were cheering louder, but my eyes were set on the teenager who was shivering.

"sooji," called minsoo unnie, but i didn't listen.

i kept walking, until i reached the part where the girl was up front and security was holding them back.

"um, sir, can you move a bit?" i asked one of the security, but he shook his head.

"get going, it's quite chilly here. you have a schedule in a few hours," said the security, but i gave him a sweet smile in return.

"yeah, it's chilly. that's why i'm going here. please? they're shivering. she's shivering with cold," i said, and security didn't have anything to do but let me.

i took off my jacket and then placed it on the teenager's shoulders, smiling at her and patting her shoulders.

"next time, please bring your j-jacket. it can be quite chilly here. everyone, please take care!" i said, and then bowed at them.

"o-omo, t-thank you, sooji unnie!" said the girl, and i chuckled at her.

"no problem, girl. you can keep the jacket, too, so you can stay warm at all times," i said, and she smiled widely as she nodded.

my hands suddenly trembled even more, as i bowed to everyone and walked back. i realized, the girls were already escorted back to the dorm by security, as i was giving the jacket.

"SOOJI NOONA, MARRY ME!"

"SOOJI UNNIE, YOU'RE MY GIRL CRUSH!"

"O-OMO! LOOK!"

i furrowed my brows as i got confused about the last statement. my hands kept trembling, until i felt a jacket being placed on my shoulders and my hair being ruffled. my hands were then held and kept warm, making me feel some kind of warmth not only physically, but also in my heart.

"o-oh, hey, dongie," i said, smiling up at the male in front of me.

"yah, sooji-ah. what are you doing outside? your unnies are already home. let's get you home," he said, smiling softly.

i could feel the blush creeping on my cheeks as he said those words. when was he ever not caring?

"AHHHHH! MY SHIP!"

with that being yelled, both donghyuk and i flinched and realized that we were still being watched. i then chuckled, waving back at the people. donghyuk cutely raised his brows, and then bowed at them after i did.

"annyeong, aces. thank you for supporting azes and my sooji-ah," said donghyuk, making warmth reach up to my cheeks.

"dongdong, i-"

"PLEASE STAY TOGETHER!"

as we reached the dorm, i told donghyuk that he can stay for a while since it was cold outside. he was seated on the couch while i was carrying two mugs of hot chocolate for us.

"hey, i have something to tell you," i started, as i sat down next to him.

the girls were already in their rooms, i guess, probably tired because of their scheds.

"yes? what's it?" he gently asked, muttering a quick thanks after sipping on his drink.

"i'll be working on a drama. with eunwoo."