girl crush [ three ]

after their dance practice with ikon, the girls were then called in yg himself's office making the girls feel nervous about what they might have unconsciously done that made the ceo mad, if ever. aina was making conclusions in her head, minsoo was nervous, jaemin was trying to not to feel nervous, hanbyun was relaxed, and sooji was kind of nervous. being the most mischievous member made her rethink her actions; maybe it was because she pranked some of the staff with lisa last week and they reported? or maybe it was when she forgot to turn off the lights when she practiced alone yesterday. sooji was having different thoughts.

yang hyunsuk then sat down on the chair at the head of the table, making the girls bow at him and sit on the chairs at the side. surprisingly, yang hyunsuk smiled at them weirding them out.

"you girls might be wondering why i called everyone here," said yang, and the girls slowly nodded.

"yes, sir," said aina, and the girls listened in.

"we will be talking about your next comeback, which will be three to six months later, so please pay attention." said yang, and sooji finally could breathe properly. it wasn't because of her.

"the concept is girl crush so we are gonna build the girls whom every girl wants to be like, from you. we're gonna create a more swaggy azes, cool azes, bat swingin azes. some of you will also have a collaboration with both blackpink and ikon," said yang, and the girls grinned.

"so we will train with them?" asked minsoo, and yang nodded slowly.

"yes, and we need to make azes be the talk of the town until your comeback. we will hype you girls up to the public. be friends with ikon and blackpink, create a better bond and go out with each other, but no dating. no dating. you can also hang out with your other idol friends, but no dating. strictly no dating," said yang, making the girls nod.

"for the remaining months, will we practice for longer?" asked hanbyun, and yang hyunsuk nodded.

"yes, you will have to practice longer, but i will give you girls friday and saturday to hang out with idol friends, most specifically ikon. we must expose you to the public, for it is about time you take the crown to be real azes— aces of korea," said yang, and they all grinned and nodded.

"yang pd, what if paparazzi catches us out, with ikon, for example?" asked sooji, and they all looked at her.

"then that's better, just don't do things that you know will disappoint me," said yang. "teddy is composing, and he has composed half of the album's songs already."

"jinjja?!" sooji asked, making minsoo cover her mouth and yang to chuckle at the girl.

"yes. i'm hoping you girls will do your very best and not disappoint me. i am expecting. meeting dismissed," he said, and then the girls bowed before leaving.

the girls walked out of the office and then visited blackpink, since they heard they were practicing their choreo at the moment. when the door opened, it revealed jisoo opening the door and the three other girls sprawled out on the floor as if they were tired.

"do you wanna join us?" asked jisoo, and the girls nodded.

"omo, is that azes?" asked jennie, and then went to the door to see.

azes then bowed, greeting their seniors before smiling.

"sooooooji-ahhhhhhh!" called lisa, and sooji grinned. she and lisa always got along well even when they were still trainees. sooji even almost debuted with blackpink but yang hyunsuk thought that he didn't want to create a group with five members so he just put sooji in another group since there were other female trainees.

"lisaaaaaaaa!" said sooji, dropping the unnie because lisa said so.

"and here i thought we will live peacefully," said rosè, making the girls laugh.

azes then came in when jisoo widened the door, and then went to sit on the floor with them. jennie, hanbyun and minsoo sat down next to each other, aina with jisoo, lisa and sooji, rosè and jaemin.

jennie, hanbyun and minsoo were talking about comebacks, aina and jisoo about their members, rosè and lisa about new songs that came out that month. lisa and sooji thought that it was best if they danced to random songs together, grinning as they danced to boombayah.

"are you girls already allowed to date?" asked jennie, looking at the azes members with a grin but the girls shook their head.

"not yet, but we have one more year left," said hanbyun, smiling.

"she seems happy about having a dating ban, to be honest," said minsoo, and they laughed.

"because I'd rather date a bed," said hanbyun making them laugh even more.

"i feel you," said jennie, chuckling.

lisa and sooji finally finished practicing, when the door suddenly opened revealing donghyuk with junhoe.

"oh, uhm, annyeong?" said rosè, making everyone laugh at the awkward greeting.

"oh, annyeong. a staff said azes are here?" asked donghyuk, and the girls nodded.

"he's c-"

"yah, junhoe, shut up," said donghyuk, making the girls look at them confused.

"don't tell me you're looking for sooji?" asked minsoo, and jaemin laughed out loud at minsoo's reaction. domghyuk slowly nodded.

"yeah, because i forgot to give her the face towel-" said donghyuk, and then sooji saw him.

"sooji-ah, donghyuk is looking for you," said jaemin, and sooji nodded before excusing herself from lisa.

she then walked towards the door, seeing donghyuk holding her face towel with a shy smile on. junhoe was trying hard not to laugh in the background, but sooji didn't pay attention.

"ah, donghyuk-ssi," said sooji, and junhoe laughed.

"just call him oppa, that's what he wants you to call him," said junhoe, making donghyuk hit him and sooji laugh.

"what did you want?" asked sooji, and domghyuk gestured to the face towel.

"i wanted to give this back. i forgot to give it back," said donghyuk, and sooji grinned.

"don't mind it, it's yours," said sooji, and donghyuk slowly nodded.

"I'll take care of it," he said, and then both boys left.

when sooji came back inside the room, they were all grinning at her while minsoo was facepalming.

"mwo?" asked sooji, and lisa spoke up.

"dongji?" said lisa, grinning while raising her brows up and down.

"y-yah! aniya!" said sooji.