girl crush [ forty two ]

taeyong and i were walking inside the sm building when i heard someone scream my name.

"and, then i had to be in charge of less than 20 people. imagine how chaotic that can be? then i was put into superm-"

"sooji?! oh, my god! sooji! yes!" i heard someone exclaimed, making both taeyong and i turn our heads to who said those words.

i blinked rapidly and smiled when i saw taemin oppa grinning at me. god, he remembers me. i thought he forgot we were ever friends! well, not really. we just haven't talked in quite some time that i find it hard to imagine he would be this excited to see me.

"oh, taeyong? and sooji? you're close friends?" asked taemin, as he looked at us.

taeyong chuckled before nodding. taemin then smiled at me before ruffling my hair, which made me hold his wrist.

"yah, taemin. your hand!" i said, and then he laughed.

"yep, she still hates it," he said, and i rolled my eyes before chuckling.

"you're close friends?" asked taeyong this time, and taemin grinned before nodding.

"well, she's close to me. i don't know if she loves me the same way i love her! i think she doesn't, though," said taemin, and i gaped at him.

"how- you know i admire you! oh, my god. didn't know distance would store all these words-"

"kidding! anyway, enjoy your date," taemin said, whispering the last part which made me widen my eyes.

taeyong and i awkwardly chuckled before he gestured to an empty practice room. i just followed him and went inside with him.

and yes, i would be having a collaboration with him. he and i wrote the song, which makes it even more tempting for me to perform. i really like it when the piece was made 100% by the artists.

as we closed the door, taeyong sighed before speaking.

"so..."

"so..."

we both awkwardly chuckled as i scratched the back of my head while he scratched the back of his neck.

"he was kidding." said taeyong, and i immediately nodded.

"of course! of course. we don't have to make a big deal out of it," i said, and he smiled slightly before nodding.

"let's take our things, then? ceo said we can hang out now," said taeyong, and i smiled before nodding.

ceo was very happy about taeyong and i being friends, expressing that he was really happy one of his artists had contact with me. he was happy i was back at sm, and to be honest, i can't lie saying i wasn't happy i was back.

in return, he would always be happy and wouldn't complain when taeyong and i want to hang out or something.

"coffee shop?" i asked, and then he smirked before nodding.

"sure thing," he said, and then we separated ways for a bit to take our things in different corners of the room.

"i mean, what would eunwoo say if he saw us, assuming he likes you?" taeyong asked, and i almost spit out my drink.

"well, we're just friends, anyway. and we're friends too, eunwoo and i. there's nothing wrong," i replied, and then he shrugged before sipping on his drink.

he started typing on his phone, so i furrowed my brows. did he have some plans?

when he saw me looking at him, he chuckled before showing me what he was doing. it showed a message, and then he hit send.

i was startled when my phone vibrated so i took it, seeing a message from him.

from: tyong
i hope soon we can be more than friends :)

i widened my eyes, turning my eyes towards him. he smiled softly at me before tapping his fingers on the table.

god, i suddenly remember eunwoo. what if taeyong will disappear like eunwoo?

----
[ note ]
heyyy, lovelies! so, i was wondering...

who do you ship the most with sooji?

anyways, i'd update soon! i feel so guilty not updating. so, i'll try to make it up to you guys. i've been dealing with something so i disappeared, making my irregular (omg nct hahaha jk) schedule be even more irregular. but still, thank you for those reading, and for thosw who stayed! i love y'all so much!