《Do you have demons?》

《Who doesn't?》 I take her perfect face with my fingers and force her attention on me again.

《We all have them, both wide awake and asleep.》

《You are my favorite little demon.》 She whispers in my ear.

《Shall we try something different?》

She nibbles my ear, her hands spread on my chest.

She touches my neck with her soft lips. Neither kisses nor nibbles. Simply caresses me.
She comes down from the armrest, moves the drawing from my legs, kneels in front of me, in the middle of my thighs. I nod, I'm in trans from her beauty and elegance.

When she enters the character, the sensual, eager woman, ready to do anything for me, I go out of my mind.

《Do you want to tell me about your demons?》 Her hands caress my crotch making me shiver.

Her blouse had open buttons, she wore a red lace bra.

《What do you want to know?》

《I don't know,》 her fingers undo my pants. 《Why do you have them?》 She pulls out my semi-hard cock.

《Mmh ...》 I close my eyes as soon as she starts working with her hand on me.

Some time passes and I become hard, she doesn't waste time and starts to tease my sensitive points, giving light kisses.

《My, my mother.》 I say quickly.

《Go on.》 The warm breath as she spoke hits my glans. She did it on purpose.

《She abandoned me.》

She licks the base and goes up, repeating the action a few times.

《Mmh, it's not good.》

《What?》 I ask confused.

《You shouldn't be able to speak.》

Belle doesn't add anything else. She takes something from her bag and goes back to me. Holds a small bottle in her hand that contains a golden substance. It's honey.

《Honey and integral croissant, my favorite.》 I chuckle at her joke.

She squeezes the bottle and covers my erection with honey, it's cold. A few drops fall to the ground.

As soon as she finishes she takes me completely in her mouth. Deepthroating me. I squeeze the sofa with my fingers, my hips jerk forward.

《Oooh ...》 my breath trembled.

She looks up at me as she continues to suck me. Her mouth completely wraps around my cock. I feel all her throat rubbing with pleasure on my erection.

《Be- belle-, fuck- My God.》

I understand now what she meant by I shouldn't be able to speak. The words get stuck in my throat, the oxygen passes at times. My body is tense with the sudden pleasure I am experiencing.

《Don't-don't stop.》 I squint when her soft tongue presses where I like best: under the glans.

I won't last long if she continues like this. I felt a knot forming in my abdomen, my erection was quivering in her mouth.

The honey has smeared before but in a short time she has completely eaten it, everything is clean. Belle always manages to amaze me.

My legs are shaking, my heavy breaths have become scraping moans. And boom. I explode in her mouth, she is forced to swallow everything I sprayed in her mouth.

Not that she doesn't, she always swallowed. Every time, she loves my taste, she is happy to swallow my cum. Her eyes twinkle and smiles licking her lips. I wonder what it tastes like mixed with honey.

《Sweeter than usual.》 Says as if she had heard my question in my head.

I lower my face and kiss her holding her chin with my fingers.
She's right, it's sweet.

She reciprocates smiling on my lips, pulls on my hair, as she always does. Then she comes off.

《Cig break?》

I nod.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Heeeey Na Na Na!

Did y'all survive the comebacks? I didn't. The video is amazing, it looks like a film, full of references, oh and Jk's tattooooo! Omg😍 

Honestly, I thought that when they were climbing that rock they would do the lion king scene holding Jungkook. 😂

Anyyyway! Let's talk about this chapter, there will be some chaps about Tae, where he will say in his own pov what he thinks about his own demons.

What is your demon?

Ps. Thanks for 90k reads!!!💜