56

chapter fifty six

"bitch how much stuff are you bringing ?" ayana asks looking at my louis duffle bag full with my clothes and essentials.

"girl, it's always good to be extra prepared when you're going away.. especially to a different side of town that we have never been to before." i say, grinning.

she had come over to my house as soon as i let her know the news about the road trip. her reaction was so cute. she was so excited. quan didn't have nothing better to do other than mumble rap in the studio so he was also down to come.

"i've packed more lingerie than clothes." she giggles , taking out a pink lingerie bodysuit that was completely see- through.

my eyes widen. it was very sexy.

"are yall tryna make babies or something ?" i ask jokingly.

"no! of course not. my body is too bomb for all that. it's just ... we don't really have time for ourselves since his friends are always around or he's in the studio so we can only really have quick sex . like , girl..  we been doing it  in the studio cos his house is always full of niggas."

we both cackle. i swear ayana and quan were my source of entertainment. they were the funniest couple .

"i love yall." i laugh.

"nah foreal. this lil road trip is our time for be alone with each other . i know of course you and diallo will also be there , but in the hotel room with just me and quan;  we will get to just chill and have a lot of nasty ass sex." she smiles.

"that's true." i respond. "well i'm glad you guys are coming. this will be so fun."

she sits on the edge of my bed;  a big grin on her face . "i'm so ready to go! what hotel are we going to be in?" she asks, batting her eyes like a little kid.

i shrug. "i don't know yet. diallo is offering to pay for everything so he's picking the city and the hotel. i'm pretty sure it will be nice as hell though. he has good taste in everything."

"of course you would know that. he's got good taste in you." she purrs.

i roll my eyes. "girl let's not start this idea again. me and diallo are just friends."

"the lies."

i ignore her as i tie my hair back into a messy ponytail. pushing back the memory of diallo and I two nights ago.

"the wedding was beautiful though. i'm so happy for your parents."

"i know right. they really needed that special day. i feel like it will bring them even more closer. i just  love their bond so much." ayana gushes.

dwayne and mali had come so far as a couple, after everything they had both been through. i'm so glad they got to renew their vows .. properly.

the sun was going down as ayana and I sat in my living room with my mom, lizzie and vanessa. we had just finished watching some action movie about drug gangs.