57

drake ft future - life is good

chapter fifty seven

"it's so ..beautiful." I gasp, looking up at the hotel. "is it even a hotel? it looks like a mansion villa."

diallo chuckles whilst removing our suitcases from the back of the car with the help of quan.
"it's better than a hotel. it's a resort with a whole spa."

"you done a good job diallo

"you done a good job diallo." ayana giggles hysterically , clasping her hands together , staring at the hotel in awe. "the pictures I am going to take in here. Instagram ain't ready for me !".

I know that's right.

I was really appreciative that diallo went over the top and took us to a whole resort instead of a hotel. it meant a lot to me.

we walk up to entrance where we were politely greeted by two women holding trays on one hand filled with just the right amount of cocktails for all of us.

both of their faces had the perfect amount of blusher, rose tinted lips & their hair pulled back into a sleek bun, not one strand out of place.

it felt like we were in alice and wonderland.

"Welcome to the town of Scottsdale! Is it your first time here?" the slightly shorter one asked, her eyes beaming with happiness.

"Yeah , we - "

The taller one interrupts diallo." Great! Welcome to the town. We hope whilst you stay here you have time to look around the area and see all its great picturesque scenery."

We all nod our heads frantically, fake smiles plastered over our faces , not sure whether to speak or not without being interrupted.