54

702 - get it together

chapter fifty four

"what do you want to watch? " diallo asks as  Netflix opened on the tv screen

"um.. an action movie. that will send me right to sleep." i respond.

we were on his bed sharing a bowl full of fruit. pineapples, mangoes and grapes. my three favourite.

"say less."

he flicks through the action category before settling for a movie about some war in a foreign country.

i watched him as he removed his suit , item by item before standing in only his calvin klein briefs.

he threw his clothes in his laundry basket and pulled on some nike shorts before joining me back in the bed.

i had already changed into my leggings and sweater as soon as we got here.

"you done staring at me?" he asks, catching me off guard. " i could feel your eyes all over me."

i giggle. "boy the movie taking long to start. what else ima do in the mean time?"

"i don't blame you for staring shawty.. i'm a whole masterpiece." he jokes.

"okay now you doing too much." i snicker.

it was nice seeing diallo show his personality more. he was so stone cold and sarcastic all the time when we first met, so now i felt like i was getting to see the real him.

"here's the wipes." he chucks a packet of wipes on my lap for me to remove my makeup.

"thanks."

he joins me on the bed .

"you want to wipe it off for me ?" i ask.

he looks at me weirdly before taking a wipe and softly removes one cheek.

"i'm being delicate right?" he ask quietly, trying to focus as much as possible.

i nod my head before i erupt into laughter. his face was killing me.

"what? i'm doing it wrong or sumn?" his face disheveled.

i touch his arm reassuringly, still laughing. "no diallo. you're doing it right. i'm just dead at how focused you are. it's only removing makeup , not applying it. you don't have to be so careful."