What Peeta does during Code Red *wink*

Katniss POV:

Red.........

I jumped wake, I felt something under me wet and when I leaned over to look I saw a red... blood. It took me a few moments to realize I leaked.

That's when something moved under the blankets. Peeta. I start to have a panic attack. Uh, what am I supposed to do if Peeta wakes up? I gotta get cleaned. Too late

Peeta wakes up and looks over to me then to the bedsheets. I murmur an apology and all he does is smile. He gets up to go to the bathroom and I hear him turning on the water. He walked back and tells me to get cleaned up.

" I deal with this, I filled the bath for you", he said while adding a wink at the end. I just nodded and stood up to go but my legs didn't cooperate and I almost fell if it weren't for Peeta's quick reflexes. He held me steady and walked me to the bathroom and closed the door.

I took my time while thinking that this might have been the most embarrassed I have ever been. I get out of the bath to see a pair of clothes on the sink counter. ' Peeta must have put them there'. I blush at the thought of him coming in while I was in the bath.

When I returned to our shared bedroom, I saw the new, clean bed sheets on the bed but Peeta's nowhere around the room.

Right when I decided to go look for him, I get picked bridal style and carried away. I shrieked and turned my head to see Peeta's gleaming face that withholds a smile of joy. I struggle out of his grasp while screaming his name but failed miserably. I sigh in defeat and let him carry me and plopped me on to the living room couch.

I sit up and see the table full of treats from delicious patisseries to a box of chocolates. I smile at the sight but instantly I feel guilty about making him do this all. I hang my head and look at my lap, fidgeting with my hands.

"I'm sorry", I whispered
Peeta looks at with a frown and asked what's wrong, did I something wrong.

I shooked my head. I respond, after a few deep breaths," It's just I feel guilty that you did this much and all I gave you was a handful of more chores." I blush while saying it and I mentally marked today as the most embarrassing day in my whole life.

He chuckled and looked directly at me after he caught his breath again.

" You don't have to feel guilty Katniss, I did this out a love", he said with the biggest smirk. I blushed even more.

" When did you make all this?", knowing full well he couldn't have done all this while she was in the bath.

He reaches up to his neck and scratches it awkwardly while shuffling side to side."Well you see, today is actually Valentines' Day. I prepared this all yesterday and wanted to give you this all day but you seemed upset and well I didn't really have the right time."

My eyes widened and soon even more guilt came over me. Uhhhh, I'm the worst. That's when I decided to reach up to his collar and pulled him lower and pushed my lips against his. He looked surprised but, soon kissed back with as much passion and love.

He pulled apart, so we could catch our breaths. We were both panting and gasping for oxygen. I smiled and leaned on to his chest. I dozed off after a while.

He's the only one, who knows me...