Kill the Killer Turkeys!

Kyler POV

"Your a terrible Fucking shot!" Cyrus yelled at Lubbock, who held the hunting rifle.

Lubbock whined as we ran down into the hills, the beast behind us. Why are we running you ask? Cyrus had the brilliant plan for thanksgiving to hunt and cook a danger bird for the main course. Problem was, the challenge is to kill it with no Teigu's, which is probably gonna get us killed.

"I think we just pissed it off!" I yell as we hear it shriek again.

"Give me the gun!" Cyrus yelled, Lubbock quickly threw it to him, and he turned as he ran, firing a shot at the beast. It screamed louder. Cyrus looked into the chamber and threw it to the ground, I'm guessing it was out of ammo.

"What now?!" Lubbock yells. "We fired fifteen shots into the Damn thing!"

Cyrus looks up into the trees, jumping onto a branch. Me and Lubbock keep running, getting its attention.

"Hey, big and ugly! come and get some!" I yelled.

The beast broke through the shrubs and faced me. Picture a giant ugly turkey that had rows of sharp teeth like a sharks and two small arms that had sharp claws on them below its wings.

It screamed as it charged at me. I take out my pistol and fire a shot into its eye, it shakes it head like crazy, just then, Cyrus jumps onto its back, stabbing it over and over with knives.

Tatsumi ran forward, slashing at its legs. It fell, and I ran up to its head, and shot it directly into the brain, making it limp. We all climbed off it and caught our breath.

"How many have we killed now?" Cyrus asked.

Lubbock slapped Tatsumi's back. "Thanks. Where the hall did you come from?"

Tatsumi frowned. "You guys left without me! I finally caught up!"

I frown, looking at Cyrus. "Wasn't there one more?"

We all freeze, looking around us. There was not even a sound in the area, not even the wind blew. I stared into the woodlands and gulped, this is sketchy.

After awhile, birds started to chirp again, and we all relaxed a bit. Cyrus told Lubbock and Tatsumi to carry it back to the base.

We hear another scream. We all turned towards the sound, and found it running at us. Cyrus yells, "Every man for himself!"

He jumps up into a tree, Lubbock Hides behind the dead one, and I jump into some shrubs. Only one left is Tatsumi, but he doesn't have anywhere to hide.

It stops running and walks up to him slowly, Tatsumi makes a nervous face. "Nice... Bird, thing. Hehe." He murmured.

It raised its claws and was about to bring them down on him, he readied his sword, but suddenly...

Someone landed on its back, and it froze into an ice cube. We all stare in surprise as Esdeathe jumps off of it and walks up to Tatsumi, a worried expression on. "Are you okay?" She asked.

He scratched his head. "I had that... but thanks. I'm fine."

We all got out of our hiding places. Esdeathe had come along to preserve the bodies as long as she could by freezing them. We need them in top conditions.

Cyrus grinned as we loaded them onto the carts. "Lets head back, and get cooking!"

One hour later

I walk into the kitchen wheeling the ingredients in with me, the others told me since I'm cooking with Akame and Kurome, to help out in any way possible.