Kill the Traitor! - part 2

Lubbock POV

This is the worst idea of human history... ever.

Granted, I agreed to the idea, since it was our only shot at even getting a little close to the general. But out targets aren't only the general, the whole army must be taken out.

This was going to be a blood bath, and me and the others were front and center for it. To my right, Tatsumi is wearing his armor, sneaking in with invisibility, though I can't see him. Cyrus stands to my left, holding my chain.

Yes, I said chain.

Posing as myself wasn't so hard. The plan was that Cyrus (a guard) caught me off guard and attacked me. We poured fake blood over my leg, to make it look as if I'd been stabbed. I limped next to him, he's taking me right to the general.

Once we get there, Cyrus's target is the two daughters, Tatsumi's target is holding off the whole army while we kill our targets. And mine is to kill the general. He might not have a Teigu, but I've heard he's a pretty tough bastard.

I almost trip and Cyrus pulls the chain, making me gaps for air. "Move, Vermin." he said. I could tell by his face that he hated saying that to me, but I forgive him, he's a friend.

We're in front of the camps main tent, the guard at the entrance stops us. He scans us, then looks at me, flinching.

"Go ahead." he said quickly.

He opened the tent for us to enter, and as we enter, I could already sense the bastard Fucking someone in the back room. I looked at Cyrus, and he had a dark expression over his face.

"General, you have some visitors." One of the guards said.

The general came out after a bit and scanned us over, laughing his ass off when he saw me. He knew me from an old meeting, his name was Michigan.

"Lubbock! How nice to see you! is this the man who got you?" He said with a grin, looking at Cyrus with the highest respect.

He put a hand on Cyrus's shoulder smiling. "Perhaps you'd like to meet my daughter's... they've been wanting a new... partner."

Cyrus flinched a bit, I could tell he was disgusted by the thought. But he walked into the next part of the tent, leaving me and the general to ourselves. He looked at me, grinning.

He won't be grinning for long, the bastard! Little did he know that these cuffs and chains are made of my threads!

He grabbed one of them, pulling on his, making me gaps again for air. He laughed as if he'd seen the funniest thing in the world. I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"C'mon, Lubbock of Night Raid! Show me how a piggy fucks for the first time!" He started to lead me to the tent he just came out of. Hell no, the only woman for me is... Doya.

Thinking about her made me adrenaline run, making me more motivated. When I'm done here, I'm gonna confess! I will even if it's my last breath!

Now was the time to act, I detached the chains, making them threads, and wrapped them around his hand that was holding them. He stared in surprise, but that surprise was replaced by fear the second I made his arm fly off. He started to scream from pain.

Good, that was the signal for Tatsumi to start the-

BOOM!!!

An explosion erupted from outside, almost making me topple over. Looks like Tatsumi found the gunpowder stocks.

I wrap my thread around my target as he's charging at me, but I'm too late and he lands a hard blow right in my stomach, making me cough up.

"You little rat!" He yelled.