Kill the Puppeteer - part 2

Tatsumi POV

Of course I knew something was off with this guy. He moved so lightly that it was scary, as if he had no weight.

Lubbock looks over at me.

"Be careful, he can control people's bodies!" He yelled over at me.

controlling bodies? that sounds like a Teigu, but where is it?

The masked man bows to me.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I am Vandal, the Puppeteer." he said with a calm tone.

what the hell, how can he be so composed right now, he up against me and Lubbock. he should at least be a little scared of this outcome.

I can't wait for him to make a move, I've gotta make the first attack!

I start to run at Vandal, only to be hit by a giant, threaded hammer.

"what the hell, Lubbock?!" I said, seeing him holding the hammer, he had made it of his threads.

Lubbock looked worried.

"i- it's not me, I swear!" I said.

Wait... I looked over at Vandal, his hands look as if they're playing with a puppet. oh Shit!

Lubbock throws another spear at me, but I dodge and charge at Vandal.

Lubbock is fighting me against his will, I have to take this guy out!

Vandal just laughs, and quickly pulls out a gun from his vested suit.

the first shot ricochet off my armor, and the second missed between my arm and chest.

I land a critical hit, straight on his stomach. Vandal coughs up saliva, and falls to his knees.

"very nice. But it isn't over yet." he said with rising excitement.

"wha-" but it was too late. before I knew it, a threaded spear stabbed through my arm.

I scream from pain. I looked over where Lubbock was still being controlled. his face was full of horror of what he had done. Shit! I can't take my eyes off anyone for even a second.

I'm then punched square in the face by Vandal.

"Its magnificent! comrades having to fight one another against their wills! it makes me so... happy!" He said as he kicked me in their face.

Vandals voice sounded like a lunatic that was high on power. his voice peeked very high. he hugged himself, breathing harder.

"this pain I see on your face... so good!" He said.

what the heck is with this guy?!

Vandal reaches for me again, then, is knocked back.

"well, well. Akame, the holder of Muramasa." he said with a slowly laugh. "My name is Vandal! very nice to meet you!"

he charges at Akame.

Akame POV

leaving that assassin tied up was probably a good idea. he could be in league with this guy. I overheard that he could control people, but Tatsumi is hurt. I need to get him and Lubbock out of here. Now.

I quickly slice at Vandal, making him take a few steps back. then I proceed to grab Tatsumi, who was now out of his armor, and help him over the fence.

"B-behind you." he said weakly.

I turn around to see Lubbock readying another spear, being controlled again.