Marc Bartra Imagine. {Part Three}

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well I've got to go. It was nice seeing you." I say to Neymar.

"Don't do this to him." He says, grabbing my wrist.

"You don't understand." I say trying to break free from his grip.

"What's going on?" A voice speaks up from beside us.

I automatically look to the opposite side and feel Neymar loosens his grip. I straighten myself up, not looking at them in the face and I stand there awkwardly.

"Neymar who's this?" Marc asks.

Neymar nudges me and I feel my cheeks burn. I slowly look up and his eyes meet mine. Those eyes that I would wake up to every morning. The eyes I would look at and fall in love a bit more every time.

"Y/N?" He says in disbelief.

"Hi Marc.." I say looking back at the ground.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

I take a deep breath before I give him my answer because I know what I am about to say is going to kill him.

"I-I-I'm here with the kids." I say looking back at them.

"Kids?"

"Yes.."

"Bartra, you see those two cuties playing? They're your twins.." Neymar speaks up, patting Marc's back.

He looks at me and then at the kids. He lets out a sigh and he shakes his head in disbelief. I watch as he walks away from me and Neymar follows him. I continue watching and I see Marc put his hand over his mouth as he watches Sergi and Sierra.

Marc's POV-

I walk away from her and I try to take a quick breather.

The girl I've been looking for YEARS was right in front of me and so were my kids. MY freaking kids.

I took a deep breath as Neymar comes from behind and pats my back.

"Look at them. Just like their dad." He says pointing to them.

I put my hands over my mouth at the realization. Those were my kids and I didn't even know. I feel a few tears escape my eyes as I continue to watch the kids kick the ball around.

I knew that Y/N was pregnant but I didn't know if she went through with the pregnancy or not but she obviously did. I shake myself away from my thoughts and turn to Y/N. She was walking away, towards the kids. I wipe my face and start walking back to her so I can finally meet my kids.

Y/N's POV-

When I saw Marc walk away i felt bad. He looked so confused and so out of it and that hurt me. He was freaking out but It all quickly faded away when I thought of the past.

I had my reasons to leave and I honestly don't regret it. I don't want to blame this on him but in a way this is kind of his fault. He was the unfaithful one.

Anyways, I start walking to the kids because I just wanted to go back home.

"Time to go guys." I saw squatting down.

"No mommy please." Sergi and Sierra say, running towards me and hugging me.

"Yes we have to go baby." I say.

"Hi.." I hear a voice from behind us.

I pick Sierra up and I turn around to meet Marc and Neymar.

He looks at Sierra and then at Sergi.

"What's your name?" He squats down.

"Sergi Alexander Bartra." Sergi says.

Marc looks at him with tears filling his eyes.