Chapter 6: Kappa House Party

A few hours after the game, Sarah and her friends are at the Kappa Phi party with only one problem; Sarah and her friends are forced to stand in a line to get into the party.

Sarah: I can't believe we're still waiting for get in! Is this line even moving?

Kaitlyn: Unbelievable. Those girls dragged Chris inside, and we're stuck out here waiting in like....like non VIPs!

Abbie: We are none VIPs.

Tyler: You're totally a VIP, Abbie! But....I am starting to regret coming here.

Zack: Are we really the type of people who scurry back to our dorm at the first sign of trouble?

Tyler: No, but that one guy on the football team is guarding the door, and he has a list!

Kaitlyn: So?

Tyler: Well, if I had to guess, I'd say we're not on it.

Zack: As far as I'm concerned, we belong at the top of every list. We're getting into this party ASAP, before those harpies get their hands all over your man.

Sarah: Whoa, Zack....I never said Chris was 'mine'.

Zack: Right, right....no labels.

Sarah: Are you even listening to me? Chris and I are just friends!

Zack: So....let's make sure your friend doesn't end up dating some evil sorority bitch, excuse my french.

Kaitlyn: No, you're right, Zack. Becca is a evil sorority bitch. We've got to do this for the sake of the suite! Can you imagine our lives are gonna be like if Chris has one of those vapid social climbers over all the time?

Abbie: They say that suffering helps forge great art....but I don't need my art to be that good!

Tyler: We can't have that! We can't let Chris date those girls!

Sarah: Well...yeah. For Chris's own sake, we need to get him out of there.

Kaitlyn: Abbie, Sarah...let's go.

Zack: Say what?! You're leaving me and Tyler behind?

Kaitlyn: Sorry, guys.....but this is the sad reality. Cute girls always get into parties. Guys have to wait.

Zack: But this is a sorority party! If anything, guys should have an easier time getting in.

Kaitlyn: You are so not making sense right now.

Zack: What do think, Sarah? Back me up.

Sarah: Uh....Zack, I hate to say it, but Kaitlyn might have a point....

Kaitlyn: Yay! Good choice!

Zack: Ugh. Fine. See you inside.

Sarah, Kaitlyn and Abbie approach the front of the line, where a football player bars the door to the house.

Logan: Hold on, girls. Are you on the list?