Chapter 2: Rooftop Games

Sarah: Chris? You're my roommate?

Chris: That's why I recognized the name Sarah! Nice to see you again....roomie!

Sarah: Yeah....great to see you too.

Chris: So....what about this roof, huh? You can see the whole town from up here.....

Sarah: Yeah! So beautiful.....

Suddenly, a young Caucasian-American guy, pops up.

Zack: 'Beautiful'? I can only assume you're talking about me.

Sarah: I wasn't--

Zack: I'm just messing with you. I know, I know, I can come on a bit strong. The name's Zack, but you can call me your number one fan cause you are straight-up crushing that look, girl!

Sarah: Nice to meet you....now stop hitting on me!

Zack: Whoa, I definitely was not hitting on you! Mostly because I'm into dudes.

Sarah: Whoops. I guess I kind of misread that.

Zack: No sweat. I can tell you're the kind of girl who can stand up for herself.

Sarah: You've got that right.

Zack: Awesome. It sounds like we're going to get along.

Abbie: I feel like we're still missing someone....

Chris: There he is!

At the far end of the roof, they see a Korean-American guy sitting by himself, looking out at the stars.

Zack: Tyler! Enough with the shy nerd act bullshit! Get your ass over here and talk to the new roommate!

Tyler: Oh....hey there. I was trying to see if I could spot Cassiopeia. The constellations are just so different here than back home in California.

Abbie: You're into stargazing? I used to do that all the time when I was little.

Tyler: Oh, really?

Zack: Sarah, sidebar.

Zack pulls Sarah aside.

Zack: Okay, just to fill you in, my boy Tyler has a massive insta-crush on Abbie.....and I'm making it my mission to get those two crazy kids together. Are you with me?

Sarah: You want me to play matchmaker with you? Some random guy who wants to see an artistic girl with a dorky guy? Consider this match MADE!

Zack: Glad to have you on board. Let's get started.

As Sarah heads back to the group, Zack pretends to trip, and accidentally pushes Abbie into Tyler.

Abbie: Shit! Tyler! I'm so sorry, I....er....thanks for catching me.

Tyler: Any time! Uh...I mean....any time you fall into me! Not....any....other time!

Zack: Uh.....this could take a while.

Chris: So.....what now?