Getting Ready

This is the link to the outfit and if you are not bothered to type it then you can just visit the external link on the side 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62060098 

One more thing, if you are reading this, please comment or vote or do anything to show that you're actually interested in this story.

************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3:

Nessie P.O.V.

Ugh, I can't believe I have to go on a date with that chipmunk. Why can't my parents understand that he belongs with some crazy fan girl who worships him!!! 

And now my mum is begging me to wear some short slutty dress that's opened from everywhere. Actually, it doesn't look like I'm wearing a dress at all! So after half an hour of argument, we settled on a one shoulder red-orange ankle length dress covered in a sheer material that is wrapped in a strip of the material itself under the chest area. I wasn't a fan of makeup so I simply added mascara, eyeliner and a coat of transparent lip gloss. After mom squealed about how 'beautiful' I looked and how it was the first time I looked 'lady-like" and not a tomboy like the usual, she handed me a golden clutch and a pair of black sandals with a golden strap to match my dress (A/N: don't forget to check out the outfit). Her smile was instantly replaced by a scowl when she noticed my hair. My hair decided to be wavy today, which I thought was perfect for such a fancy outing, but I guess not. I mentally shrugged before watching my mum rushing around the room like a maniac searching for something. When she finally found what she was searching for, which I now know was a bobby pin, she took my hair in her hands , leaving my bangs, twirled it then pinned it in some odd way using the bobby pin, so that it looked like a messy, yet classy updo. She continued moving my hair around and puffing it until I had volume that I never thought I could get. I checked my reflection in the mirror and almost gasped at what I saw. It was the first time I looked, and more importantly, felt beautiful. But, I cant believe it's all for HIM. I felt my eyes tear up, so I quickly blinked back my tears.  

"-Nessie, Nessie, NESSIE!!!" 

I found my mum waving her hand frantically in front of my face. 

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I just...." 

And that's when I noticed the sympathy in her golden eyes.

"Hunny, you know you're beautiful right?," She rubbed my back soothingly.

"Umm..yeah," I stuttered

"Yeah," I said. This time I heard confidence in my voice, something I didn't know I had anymore. 

DING.DONG.DING.DONG 

"Come on hun, Louis is here," 

I was about to make my way to the door, BUT of course my mum had to add something utterly stupid, so I wasn't surprised when she said "WAIT, you have to make an entrance," 

SERIOUSLY????!!!! 

I realised my mum was already downstairs when I heard the door open and close followed by my her cheerful greetings. SHEESH! She's acting as though it were her date not mine. 

"Just a second, I'll go call her," My mum appeared at the door and told me to follow her so I could make my 'entrance'. Adults these days! *sigh*. I raised my dress a bit because I REALLY didn't want to fall flat on my face at the moment. But, just as I raised my head, I saw Louis with his jaw hanging wide open.

LOUIS POV

She was GORGEOUS. Heck, gorgeous was an understatement. I tried to speak, yet nothing came out.

No, no, no, no, no. This can't happen to me. Not again anyways.

 I stretched my arm out and she hesitated before linking hers with mine. I felt electricity shoot through body, but I knew I was the only one who felt it because she seemed unfazed, almost.....bored.

A hundred and one pictures later, we were shoved out of the door. 

"You look stunning," was the only thing I managed to choke out

She looked shocked by the compliment, but thanked me nevertheless. 

"You don't look too bad yourself," 

I rushed to the car's door and held it open for her. She muttered a quiet thanks, and I couldn't help but wonder:

Why does she hate me? 

*******************************************************************************************  

I would like to tell you that that was the MOST AWKWARD car ride ever. Even I, LOUIS TOMLINSON, the immature and VERY loud guy you could EVER meet, couldn't break it. 

When we finally arrived, I repeated my actions from earlier, and rushed to open her door. She, as well, repeated her gratitude but accompanied it with a small smile. Fireworks exploded in my stomach when I made her smile, even though it was obviously forced.

NESSIE POV

WOW! This place is....is....indescribable. 

I was snapped out of my daze when a blonde waitress led us to our table then stalked off to wherever she came from. 

I was still fazed by the luxury of this restaurant when another waitress came. You could easily tell that she was no more than 16, and by the looks of it, she was DEFINITELY a fan girl. 

The poor girl was turning blue! But I don't think Louis understood because he was looking at her as though she were an alien, so me being me, stomped hard on his foot causing him to howl in pain. Hehe, guess I forgot I was in heels. 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!!" He shouted angrily. 

"Don't you think you should offer a picture or something!" I exclaimed. 

"WHAT?!" 

Seriously! Could he get any dumber! 

"Louis, dear, why do you think the girl is staring at you with eyes the size of saucers?" I asked with sarcasm dripping from my toungue.

And that's when realisation drowned over his features like a flood.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Would you like to take a picture with me?" I swear I was about to shout for help when the girl turned white as paper, but before I did, she let out the most ear shrilling scream I've ever heard causing everyone in the restaurant, who were already watching, to cover their ears. 

"OMYGODOMYGOD!!!YESYESYESYES!!!" 

OK, she seriously has to stop that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Zeinah sorry we couldnt update we had school! I know this is kinda short but look out for the next chapter!!!!!!