His Friendship To Heart

Good morning/afternoon/evening (depending on where you are and what time you are reading this)! How are you all doing?

Just watched the Teen Choice Awards on my laptop since I was travelling when it aired, and let me tell you, I almost died of happiness when Logan Lerman, Rebel Wilson, Demi Lovato and, ah, the gorgeous ginger--Ed Sheeran if you live under a rock--all got an award each. Well, Logan and Demi both got more than one, but that's beside the point. I was sad when Nicholas Hoult didn't get anything, also Imagine Dragons, but that's OK since Paramore did. I <3 their performance so much!

Who were you happy/sad to see getting/not getting and an award? Whos had the best performance? Whose dress/outfit did you like most? Tell me in the comments below!

Me and Zeinah are miles apart at the moment and I'm missing her like crazy, but I'll be seeing her in less than 10 days, hopefully.

Now on with the story that doesn't seem to have any readers :P

- Mariam xx

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 12:

Nessie P.O.V.

Six o'clock in the morning. That's when Louis and I woke up, much to our utter dismay. We jolted out of our beds at the mentioned ungodly hour when we heard the door rattling ferociously after having the soul knocked out of it, and when we opened it up we found ourselves face to face with a grumpy stout man and a pile of what seemed like furniture on our door step. The huge-ass truck behind only seemed to be carrying what would add to the never ending stack of wood as well as a few more equally grumpy men.

We had spent our morning arranging where various pieces of furniture would reside--and that in it self was no where near easy. Add to that the timing of our awakening and the efforts we made to shake the slumber that had taken it a mission to dwell in our eyes. To be honest, it was awful.

I was now lying down on one of the couches that had been newly delivered with my iPad  mini in one hand, the other clutching a glass filled with V8 juice. I was scrolling through my Instagram news feed, double tapping almost every picture related to any of my favourite bands, when Louis suddenly came into view. I swear it was like a scene from a horror movie, if you disregard the fact that it's light, when the lead is lounging around, reading a book or watching a movie or whatever, and they suddenly turn around only to see a creepy perv with a Chelsea Grin on. In my case, I came to face to face with something far much petrifying--a cross-eyed, tongue-stuck-out Louis whose hair was much messier than usual.

I sprung out of my seat, almost knocking the glass out of my hands, but some juice had been spilt nevertheless, though it ended up on my A Day To Remember only hoodie rather than on the floor. I looked down at my severely damaged hoodie feeling the tears building up in my eyes. I don't think my asshole of a fiancé noticed my glossy eyes as I was looking down, having my fringe covering almost half of my face, as he burst out laughing, hands clutching his sides as he choked on mere oxygen.

I shook my head, feeling the water droplets run down my face as I examined the gift, whose giver's place in my heart was irreplaceable just like the gift itself, that had been ruined by a man who was making it impossible for me to take his friendship to heart.

"Y-you sh-should've seen y-your f-fa-face," the boy, who had yet to notice my unamused expression, said in between laughs pointing his finger at me. His eyes were shut and he was doubled over from laughter, looking like he was struggling to keep his balance and not roll on the floor.