Hanging With the Boyz

WARNING: NOT EDITED! SO IM SORRY FOR ANY MSTAKES!

AND SO SORRY, ITS SUPER SHORT!!!

Now that that's out of the way, hello my pumpkins, readers, carrots or what ever you are!

WHO'S SEEN BEST SONG EVER?! Comment what you think of it.

Who's watched Now You See Me? Its asdfghjkl! Mine and Zeinah's fave character is J. Daniel Atlas (his card trick is on the side. Watch it its awesome!)

Comment your fave!

-Mariam xx

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 9

Nessie P.O.V.

It has been about five days since my cry fest and since then, I have decided to brush all the depressing thoughts aside. I was still going to achieve my goals, fulfill my dreams, and accomplish everything I have planned to accomplish. Plus, I was going to have to try and convince my parents that Louis just wasn't the one for me. I mean, they did say we had a while to see if it was gonna work out. Now I gotta show them that it didn't and it's never going to. I grinned widely in the mirror as I continued brushing my hair. God is merely testing me--seeing if I can handle this tough life--and this whole marriage thing is nothing but a tiny obstacle that I have to face.

Still grinning like a madman--or woman in the case-- I skipped down the stairs giggling, my hair occasionally covering my face but it' quickly get swiped back on it's own.

I honestly think that I'd be able to convince my parents to call this whole thing off. I decided I'd go talk to them as soon as they, as well as the Tomlinsons, come back from the vacation they had suddenly decided to attend. Honestly, I think it's to get us, especially me, off their backs. 

Louis had invited me to go hangout with him and the rest of the band earlier, and since I really have nothing better to do, I decided, eh, why not.

So here I am all dressed up (A/N: outfit on the side), ready to show these punks what I am all about.

That curly haired kid is gonna get it.

Sass: On.

*****************

Pulling into another mansion like house--actually, this is a mansion--I could here the ruckus from out here, and suddenly out of now where, I find a bunch of monkeys jumping around us, surrounding the car as well as our being. Oh, wait. These are the boys.

Shaking my head at the crazy boys antiques, I unbuckled my seat belt then turned my body so I could open up the door, when someone beat me to it. Looking up, I find the Curls staring back at me, his famous smirk plastered on his face. He stretched out a hand, offering to help me out of the vehicle. A very forced, almost sarcastic, smile found it's way to my face. Grabbing my bag with one hand, I put the long chain strap on one shoulder then stepped out of the car and shut the door and walked towards where Louis was standing along with the others, completely ignoring Harry and his outstretched hand. I know it was kinda rude, but I really couldn't stand the kid. It's like eveytime I see his face, I wanna stab myself with a pencil (A/N: Zeinah, if you're reading this ;) I miss you baby <3). He's just so flirty. It's like: Hey, you have boobs and hair long enough to be a female, so I'm gonna plaster that stupid smirk on my face, flip my curls and walk over to you and expect you to swoon. Ugh, so annoying.

"Nessie!" Niall yelled when he saw me, and then he attacked me with a famous Horan Hug. Gotta admit, the boy gives good hugs.

Me and Niall have been declared best friends forever the night I was introduced to them after he found out about the fact that I can play the guitar, my undying love of food, and also the fact that I am not too bad in the kitchen. Oh, who am I kidding, I am amazing in the kitchen!

"Nialler!" I yelled back, returning the hug. When I pulled back, I noticed that he was wearing the same shirt as me: CRAZY MOFOS. He too noticed because we both said in unison, "Great minds think alike" and then broke out laughing, the other boys joining us. All, except Harry who was too busy shooting daggers at Niall. Geez, if he got jealous just because I hugged Niall, I wonder what will happen when I--

And right then and there, I got an idea.

____________________________________________________

Muhaha! CLIFF HANGER! What do ya think's her idea? What's Nessie planning in that evil mind of hers?

Dedication to the first comment.

Please Vote & Comment.

Me: Would mean a lot to me and Zeinah, plus its just a button. Pwetty please with a potato on top. Yeah, a potato, got a problem with that?

Almost Non-Existent Readers: O_o

Me:....Yup, I'm weird

-Mariam xx