chapter 2

(Morning after)

Today's the morning after, I didn't get much sleep we got back around 4 in the morning . Fuck I have to go to another party or should I say parties to look at sororities . Well im guessing I would have to dress a little more formal than I did last night. I have Nothing else to do so I guess I will find my dress. I go to my suitcase that still is not unpacked and I toss it on my bed, and I then un-zip it. I honestly have no idea what to wear.

After I rummage through my suit case I find a white dress that has black lace going down the sides. I then pick out some Black wedges that's perfect for the dress.

"Hey, do you have any advil" Angel says getting up.

"Yeah" I say tossing her the bottle.

"I like your style cat, im growing out of mine... I need you to give me a make over" she says

Wait what, she wants me to give her a make over is this a joke because she seems pretty dedicated to glitter and the color pink.

"You can start by picking out my dress, for tonight. I see you already have yours...it's cute" she says

" okay " I walk over to her side of the room and go through her closet and I see a satin navy blue dress, that has a tan belt. It's perfect I also see a pair of tan shoes that she has that goes with the dress.

"I found your outfit " I say smiling.

""Damn it's so.... non glittery " she whines.

"Keep in mind you asked me to give you a make over" I say.

"Right ,anyways did you know all of the boys are in  fraternities ?" She  asked

"They sure in the hell don't look like they would be"

"Haha I know so Anyway what color should I dye by hair, im sick of the fake blonde. " she says

Well she does have dark eyebrows so I would go for a dark color.

"Uhmm How about a deep dark blue, or purple that's almost black, or you could go for a regular color like Brown " I say.

She goes into deep thought, and smirks to herself and then there's a knock on the door, I go and answer it, it's Ashton.

"Oh Hey cat is Angel home?" Ashton asks.

"Hi and Yeah" before I could say anymore he darts into the room and starts Eating Angels face, ew I grab a sweater and put it over my tank top that I still have not changed out of From last night I also am wearing black Nike pros I put on some shoes and I went down to the cafeteria they have in our dorm house yes they call it a down house Anyway I see Calum down there and I walk up to him.

"Uhm don't you live in an actual house that has real food, why would you want cafeteria food?" I Ask grabbing a package of pancakes and a Med coffee.

"Do you have an issue with me being here" he says in a snappy tone.

"God, chill I was just asking" and with that I walk off to one of the tables they have there and I sit down. Calum walks up to the table a sit down in front of me.

"Im Sorry" he says

"Uh huh" I say emphasizing the huh.

"Seriously im Sorry ill try my hardest to not be rude to you, so why are you down here ?"

" oh Ashton is eating Angels face off" i say

"Get used to it " Calum says laughing , Luke walks through the door and sits down with me and Calum

"Okay seriously ,why do you chose cafeteria food" i ask.

They just shrugg their shoulders

"Soo do you wanna go back up in me and Angels dorm" I Ask.

"Sure" they both say

We walk up to our dorm and I open the door.

And her and Ashton are still at it.

"Excuse me but could you please quit Eating eachothers face" Calum says to them.

...

It's around 6 I have an hour to get ready.

I walk into the bathroom I strip and put my dress on did I mention it zips in the back? I walk out of the bathroom not caring the boys are still here.

"Angel can you zip up my dress?" I Ask.

"Oh shit I have to  get ready have one of them do it" she says and runs off into the bathroom.

I groan "someone zip up my dress " I say.

"I got Chu" Calum says walking over to me

He puts all my hair over my shoulder and then zips up my dress.

"All done" he whispers in my ear which make me very uncomfortable but I shake it off and plug in my Straightener and begin straightening my hair.

...

"Okay so I plan on going to one house and that's the top  sorority " Angel says "alright I'll stick with you" I say

We walk into the sorority house and are instanty greeted by many of the girls.

....

We both were told our bid would be sent tomorrow ,looks like we got in.

"So you and Calum "Angel says

"What about him"  I Ask.

"Nothing just seems like you two are getting cozy " she says

"Nah he is quite rude ,I don't seem him being my friend, nor boyfriend". I say

It's true ,hes very rude and apologizes and then is rude all over again.

I Change into some purple and black Nike pros and a baggy black shirt. I throw my hair in a bun and lay down on my bed.

"If Ashton come please don't eat eachothers face off" I beg.

"There all actually coming  right now" she says chuckling.

"Dude they are here alll the Time" I Say

"Get use to it" she says changing her clothes

And thats when the door Gets knocked . I walk over to the door and open it ,I sigh and let them in.

I sit back down on my bed and scroll through my phone ,overhearing their conversation .

"Hey Angel Where is the lotion?" Calum asks.

"Don't know" Angel says.

"Oh it's over there" I say pointing to the shelf .

"Did I Ask you no I don't think I did " Calum snaps.

I just roll my eyes  and continue scrolling through my phone.

A few minutes later from the corner of my eye I see Calum walk over to my bed and then he sits on it.

"What" I Ask.

"Fine if you don't want a apology ,I won't give you one" He says standing up and immediately sitting back DoWN

"I'm sorry" he says