Until Forever

You standed in line at MAGCON waiting to get Nash's signature, you were with your friend but she was getting impatient with waiting since she didn't like MAGCON... "I can't wait anymore, sorry. Im leaving, bye" your friend finally said. You decided to wait a while longer.
1 hour had passed and you were barley half way through when you just decided to give up on waiting, so you turned around and slipped under the ropes to leave.
As you pushed the door open and walked to the bus station, you felt a hand press on your shoulder and a sweet voice "why are you leaving" the voice said... You turned around and saw an unfamiliar face until you looked again, it was hayes...

"I-I" you stuttered, "I had to leave, I was going to be late for dinner" you said with a nervous shake in your voice. "Oh..." Hayes said sadly and quietly. You stared at eachother for quiet some time before he finally said "give me your phone". You handed over your phone and He typed something into your phone and said "keep in touch ok?" Hayes walked away...

When you got home you looked through your contacts trying to find what he meant. "Hayes Grier💕🙈" was the contact name.
You texted the number and he replied not a moment later... You talked for hours on end until he broke the news that tomorrow what his last day in California... You asked him if he could stay but he said he couldn't... The next morning you had gotten up early
To get ready for school, you ran downstairs to have breakfast and leave, the doorbell rang...

You jumped out of your seat and walked casually to the door, when you opened the door you saw someone who you could never forget, hayes. "Well? Are you ready?" He asked "for what?" You stated back. "we are going to spend all day together" hayes said excitedly. You leaped up from the doorway and invited him, once he closed the front door you ran upstairs leaving hayes standing in confusion. Once you got to your room you slammed your door open and shut and grabbed your biggest beach bag, your bikini, and whatever else you thought you might need. You jumped down the stairs leaping to the front door. You opened the front door sprinting out hayes following you, you stop. You turn around and see that hayes has stopped as well. You give hayes a look and he turns back and shuts the door then runs to pick you up...

Hayes lifts you over his head then puts you down and laces his fingers into yours, you walk to the bus station and grab a tight spot together. You both sat in utter silence for the 20 minute bus ride. Once you got to the beach you grabbed Hayes's hand and walked quickly to a spot on the rocks that you hadn't been to in years. Once you got there you set up and sat down with hayes. "Why did we come here?" Hayes questioned quietly, "this was the spot where me and my best friend sat before she moved away" you said quietly. "So you brought me here because you know that you will lose me to..." hayes said in the saddest tone. You nodded your head, your eyes were red and getting puffy as you began to feel yourself cry. Hayes grabbed you and pulled you closer that ever before, he held you for minutes before you decided to go and cool off in the water.

Hayes had set up an extra blanket and got out some food and music while you were in the water, he waved his arms showing that you should come here and relax. You grabbed your towel from the nearby rock and wrapped it around yourself, you sat down without saying a word to hayes other than "thank you for setting up". Hayes smiled back at you,"no problem Anna"
You both ate and talked for a few hours before you got a text... "It's my brother"
You said slightly upset. "I have to go home, he's making dinner and doesn't want me to be late" you said really upset and quite angry. "Oh... Well why don't you just come to my house for dinner, it's only a 5 minute walk?" Hayes said kind of excitedly... You texted your brother and your expression said it all..

"Yeah! I can stay at your house for dinner!" You said excitedly, hayes smiled and you both threw on some clothes and packed up to walk home. Once you got to Hayes's house, nash was sitting right in the living room so he saw it all, you both walked in laughing and giggling at something funny along the way, nash asked "hello hayes". Hayes turned around slowly, "NASH!? What are you doing home! MAGCON ends in a hour!" Hayes said with a quiet shout in his voice. "That was an hour ago hayes... It's 6:00. Mom and dad are picking up pizza and they'll be home in 10 minutes" nash explained to you and hayes... "Ok... And Anna is staying for dinner ok?"

Hayes showed you up to his room and you stopped in the doorway... "Wow..." You said in shock, "this is so nice!" You exclaimed...
"Thanks..." Hayes smirked at you. "Here... why don't you sit down" hayes assured you, he grabbed your hand showed you to his desk so you could sit down... "Did you have fun?" You ask, "yeah... I had a lot of fun" hayes replied. At that moment you heard the door close and hayes jumped at the sound, "oh... Dinners here!" Hayes yelled grabbing your hand and pulling you down the stairs and sitting you down at the table "aha thanks" you said laughing with hayes as he sat down next to you. "Can you get the plates and cups hayse?" His mom asked, "ya sure" hayes said, "here, I'll help" you said in a sweet voice you had the plates in your hand walking to the table when nash turned around...

Nash turned around and bumped you causing you to drop some of the plates. Hayes turned around hearing a crash and you standing there... "I-I'm so so sorry Anna" nash exclaimed.. "It's fine" you said bending down picking up the broken glass, you leaned into a peice of it cutting your knee. Hayes went to sweep up the glass when he noticed some blood, "Anna..." Hayes asked, "can I see your knee?" He said in a concerned voice. "Ya sure wh-" you stopped noticing a large peice of glass in your knee...

Hayes got up quickly seeing the fear in your eyes and that you were going to pass out. "O-Oh my god..." Nash said, "open the door to the guest room. NOW NASH!!" Hayes yelled as you were almost passed out in Hayes's arms. Hayes and nash carried you upstairs and layed you down onto the bed. "Nash call the ambulance!" Hayes yelled as he was holding your hand reassuring you... As the ambulance showed up and took you away hayes asked if he could stay with you all the way, "yes" you said with a delirious voice. As you were put into the ambulance and hayes held your hand and rested his head on your stomach, you ran your fingers through his hair and kissed him on his forehead...

At the hospital, you ended up getting 6 stitches on your knee. You needed crutches so hayes helped you out of the hospital bed and nash drove you both home. "I-I didn't mean to knock you Anna..." Nash said sadly, "it's ok nash, you didn't mean to, I should have stopped" you said. Once you got back to Hayes's house he helped you up to the guest room, and called your brother to tell him that you would have to spend the night here.

That night the worst dream woke you up.... Breathing heavily and whispering hayes under your breath, you heard the door quietly open and light flodded into your room. You pretended that you were asleep, hayes moved the hair out of your face and you slowly opened your eyes. "Are you ok?" Hayes asked, "yeah... I guess" you said in a tired voice, "ok good... I was worried. I should go before nash gets up..." He said sweetly... He got up and slowly closed the door...

The next morning you woke up to the bright sun shining through the window in the guest room... Hayes came In and helped you out of the bed and down the stairs. He sat you down on a chair at the table and brought you some pancakes with syrup and fruit. "Thanks hayes" you said looking forward to eating the food... "No problem Anna... It was my pleasure!" Hayes said with a smile on his face. "How's your knee?" He asked with a concerned voice, "it's ok I guess" you said with a sad voice. A minute later nash came downstairs and he saw you there. "Anna!! I-I didn't mean to make you get hurt yesterday... I-I just didn't know you were there and I'm just so so-" you cut nash off... "It's ok nash... I'm fine now..." You said as you continued eating your breakfast...

After breakfast hayes had to take you home, the walk was an hour and taking the bus would be to long so nash drove you both there and left hayes to take the time he needed home... Hayes got out of the car helping you out after, you thanked nash for driving both of you home and nash drove away. "Thanks for staying with me" you said knowing that his flight left in 5 hours, "no problem Anna... I really enjoyed it." Hayes said turning around to leave... "WAIT!" You shouted at hayes hobbling over to him... You kissed hayes and he pushed you away slowly... "Will you be my girlfriend" hayes asked, "yes... I will be your girlfriend" you smiling and kissing him goodbye...