"Oh shit, yeah. My bad, you trying to get some pizza on the weekend with me Miss Jasmine?" He licked his lips hoping she'd say yes.

"I don't know Kevin maybe, I'll let you know" She shrugged her shoulders looking away.

"Oooo, it's like that huh?" Kevin leaned up off the table laughing at her answer.

"Mhm now if you don't mind I'm trying to enjoy my lunch, I don't see you eating anything"

"Damn, now you want me to leave?" He placed his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt "I'm just playing baby, ima catch you later though and I'm holding you to get back to me on that invite" he winked before walking off.

Jasmine felt her cheeks heat up again and a smile creep onto her face at the fact he called her 'baby' it could of been because he was attractive but usually she didn't like random guys calling her that. Her mind slowly drifted to Saint and her smile dropped, she and Saint weren't official but she couldn't help but feel bad for entertaining someone else because she wouldn't like it if he did the same. But she knew Saint probably was entertaining other girls because he owed her no loyalty.

Her phone snapped her out of her little daze seeing she had a message from Saint.

Sainty 💙
Why ian hear from yo fine ass all day?

To: Sainty 💙
🥺 I'm sorry school is kicking my ass today, ya miss me?

Sainty 💙
Sent 1 attachment:

To: Sainty 💙Ya mean ass 😍 it's okay I miss you too but I'll be seeing you later, right?

To: Sainty 💙
Ya mean ass 😍 it's okay I miss you too but I'll be seeing you later, right?

Sainty 💙
😒😔😡

To: Sainty 💙
Don't be mad at me saintyyyyyyyy

Sainty 💙
Aight now I'm mad tf is that gay ass name Jas

To: Sainty 💙
Boy gay how? That's your new nickname so get use to it 😝

Sainty 💙
Call me that shit & I'm gon fuck u up watch

Jasmine laughed letting him know she was about to head to class so she would speak to him again when she got out and that's what she did. After class she spent the most of her school day texting him, it even got a little flirty at one point but nothing too serious.

As Jasmine was leaving out of the building she spotted her best friend Milan in the parking lot speaking with someone inside a car, she would of left Milan to it but she hadn't seen her ass all day.