"Tasia quit running in my house!" She yelled at her second oldest.

"Yeah, this my que to dip out" Saint laughed glad he was just about to leave.

Sherice frowned at the smell of weed and smokey living room she hated when Osiris smoked in the house and she was always telling him about it but he never listened.

"I know ya'll ain't hotboxing my goddamn living room O! What the fuck I told you about that shit? Huh? And then you got your cousin up in here with a whole blunt in his fucking mouth, disrespectful as fuck" Sherice yelled loudly walking over towards O.

"Quit all that damn shouting Sherice, you don't see you got my baby in your arms and shit?" He stood up grabbing the baby from her arms.

"No fuck you nigga, you the one smoking in the house when you know we got kids around. My yelling ain't hurting my baby but your smoking is!"

Osiris didn't respond he just smacked his lips.

"Wassup Sherice?" Saint grinned slightly.

Sherice looked at him before scoffing and walking out of the living room.

"Nice to see you too," Saint chuckled lowly he knew he wasn't going to get a response from her rude ass, they never saw eye to eye.

The two of them didn't like each other at all, Saint thought she caused his cousin too much stress and was always complaining about something, he didn't like females like that. Sherice didn't like Saint because she felt like he was a bad influence on Osiris and one time she caught Saint fucking a bitch on her couch and ever since then she didn't mess with him.

"She tripping" Osiris mumbled while bouncing his youngest in his arms, his name was Osiris Jr "Ya mama trippin O? Huh, she crazy" he spoke to his son shaking his head.

"Yo I'm outta here, let you deal with yo' crazy ass babymomma" Saint said as he reached the front door nodding his head to him.

"Catch you later nigga" Osiris returned the head nod.

Meanwhile Jasmine was eating lunch alone when Kevin came out of nowhere asking if the seat beside her was free, she didn't think anything of it and smiled telling him he could sit with her.

"Whaaaat, you telling me you ain't never watched power before?" Kevin asked in disbelief.

"Nope," she popped the p "never I just don't get the hype to be honest, it doesn't seem that interesting to me I be seeing small snippets of it online and shit"

"Damn yo, you missing out girl you need to jump on the power wave. What you doing this weekend?" Kevin asked a small smirk growing on his lips.

Jasmine couldn't help but blush, was he gonna ask her out on a date or something? She ain't never been asked on a date before.

"Nothing I don't know about, why?" She looked down at her Cesar salad moving it around with her plastic fork.

"I thought maybe we could link, I know this great pizza shop that just opened up in Brooklyn and need someone to come try it with me"

"Oh yeah? So what, you asking me or something" She smirked watching as he locked eyes with her.

"Something like that.." Kevin laughed "What you say?" He asked leaning forward resting his arms on the cafeteria table.

"No, what do you say? I'm pretty sure that's not how you ask someone something, didn't I tell you about this before?" Jasmine was beginning to feel like Kevin didn't know how to ask correctly.