Hold Me Tight

...smutty¿👀😳

September 17, 1960

"I think John and Cynthia are going to a motel tonight," George said, walking hand-in-hand with you down the streets of Hamburg, "We can go somewhere tonight if you'd like. It may be a little- awkward with us and Paul."

"I'd like that," you replied, squeezing George's hand a little.

~*~*~

After having a quick dinner, you and George checked into a small hotel on the outskirts on Hamburg.

While walking to you room, you ran into John and Cyn walking the other way.

"Hey kids. Left Paul alone tonight?" John said, with his arm around Cynthia.

"Yep, what room are you guys in?" You asked.

"Five," Cynthia replied.

"How convenient, we're in six," George said.

"I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow morning then, goodnight," you smiled.

"Don't keep us up you two. I hear the walls are thin," John smirked.

"Speak for yourself Lennon," George said back.

John gave a cheeky grin back to George and winked at me before going into their room.

"Bastard," George said, turning around the unlock the door.

George opened the door for you and you walked in before him. The motel was dim and a bit stuffy. You could see the haze from cigarettes clouding around the lights.

The bed sheets were surprisingly clean for a motel, considering that you were in Hamburg. You sat down on the bed and laid back.

"Tired?" George asked, taking his jacket off and hanging it over a chair.

You nodded, "I better just get ready for bed."

You crept into the bathroom and closed the door behind you, carrying your bag with you. You sat the suitcase down on the floor and opened it. Lying there was a pink nightgown, leaning more towards lingerie. You rolled your eyes, Cynthia had put this in your bag.

Did she really expect me to wear this?! I mean- should I? You shook your head and laughed, Cynthia really went this far.

Soon enough you gave in to Cyn's shenanigans and decided to put it on. You looked at yourself in the mirror and laughed at yourself. This wasn't anything you would usually wear, but you did like it.

You quickly brushed your hair and teeth and washed your face before returning to the room.

You gave yourself one last look in the mirror before placing your hand on the doorknob, giving yourself a deep breath before going out.

You tiptoed into the room, where now only the bedside lamp was illuminating the room slightly.

George was lying in bed reading a book, waiting for you to join him.

His eyes peaked at you over the top of his book and then widened.

"Wow," he said quietly.