July 29th, 1958

I was sitting next to Paul on a couch at John's house.

It was after Julia's funeral.

I got up from my seat and went into the other room to check on John and see if he was doing alright.

I peaked into the room. He was hunched over in his chair looking blankly across the room. A few tears were on his cheeks.

I put my hand on his shoulder and stroked it gently.

"How you doing?" I said quietly.

"Fine..." He mumbled, wiping a few tears away.

I nodded and decided to leave him alone. I started to walk out of the room.

"I mean, my whole life is falling apart! It's worse than what it was before!" John suddenly spat out.

"What?" I was shocked, "No it's not John!"

He nodded furiously, "It's all gone to hell!"

I kneeled down in front of him, "Look John, this is all behind you now. Just look forward."

"What do I have to look forward to?!"

"The guys. The band! Your friends! All of us love you, we look up to you! I don't know what Paul and George would do without you," I stated, it was true.

"Really?" He looked at me.

"Yes! You can't let something hold you back from what you want!" I said.

John slowly nodded and perked up a bit.

"Then don't let anything hold you back," he said, a bit suspicious.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I crossed my arms.

"Don't let this stupid argument keep going between you and George. I know you still love him," he grinned a little.

"What? Don't be silly!" I blew him off.

"You have to do something about it," John said pointing to me, "Because I know George still loves you too, but he's too scared to say anything."

"Why can't he do it?" I asked.

"Because he's too scared! He was really hurt when you and Rory were kicking it off."

"But he kissed that girl!" I exclaimed.

"You brought this on yourself," John said.

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for the explanation on how I apparently started this.

"You were talking to Rory all night. You were laughing all all of his jokes. I saw it clear as day, any guy seeing their girlfriend do that would be furious! After the show, George was fuming. Asking all of these questions to know if you liked Rory!"

I stood there, waiting for more.

"I assured him you didn't. But then I walked him back out into the pub, suddenly seeing you and Rory walk outside, get into his car and drive away. After that, George completely broke down crying," John shook his head in disapproval of me.

I felt sick to my stomach.

"He what?" I questioned.

"Yeah! Then during some rehearsals after, Paul and I said something about you and he yelled at us to stop. He then got up and went into the bathroom. I got up too and pressed my ear up to the door. He was weeping in there Diana! For all I know, you broke his heart. And don't even get me started about what happened when you drove off with Rory again!"

"Don't," I said quietly.

John stopped and got up from his seat.

"I just went with Rory the second time because I wanted to get back at George..."

"Well you should've gotten your facts straight," John said, reminding me of what I had said to George after I poured his drink on him and spat in his face.

"He tried to apologize the first time Diana, because he knew kissing that girl was wrong. But when you went woth Rory the second time...It's not his place to apologize again," John said.

John had a way with words that amazed me. But his words were brutally honest.

"I think we're going to head out, coming Diana?" I turned around quickly see Paul and George.

"I have to pick up my guitar from Paul's," George said.

"Yeah, I'm coming," I followed Paul and George out of the doorway and turned back to look at John. He raised his eyebrows a bit.

I had to do something about George...

-
-
-
I'm leaving for Texas tomorrow, I'll be gone 2 and a half weeks. I'll try and update as much as I can, especially when I have Wi-Fi. ✌✌✌