February 15, 1958

I woke up to John bursting into the room.

"What the hell John..." George groaned, his arms still wrapped around me.

"Look, I'm being nice for once. I can tell Paul if I want to y'know," John started to walk out.

"Please don't," I said quickly.

"I guess I won't," he said coming back in, "But Paul's going to find out sometime or another." He left without saying another word.

I thought about it and John was right. Paul had to find out sometime...

"We probably should tell Paul soon," George suggested.

"Yeah..." I agreed.

"How about tomorrow night after our gig? Paul's usually in a good mood after we play."

I got out of bed and looked back at George, "That'll be good."

*~*~*

February 16th:

I've been dreading the fact about telling Paul what has been going on between me and George. He was probably going to get mad, but there was nothing he could do about it... I wanted to be with George and George wanted to be with me.

-

I walked into a little pub the guys were playing at. There were a lot of girls there waiting for the boys to come on stage. All the girls loved them and thought they were the cutest guys in the world.

I went backstage and saw George tuning up his guitar alongside John and some other boys from the Quarrymen.

George looked amazing.

Jaw-dropping.

His hair all combed up nicely and the way he looked in that black turtleneck. I adored that turtleneck...

"I heard you're gonna tell Paul," John whispered to me.

"I'm gonna try..." I mumbled back.

"Hey Diana, you made it!" I turned around and saw Paul walk over from the bathroom.

"I wouldn't miss it!" I said nervously.

Paul hugged me and I saw John raising his eyebrows, hinting at me to tell Paul.

"After!" I mouthed.

He shrugged and got up with his guitar, "Ready boys?!" He said with excitement.

They all nodded and got up eagerly.

John went onstage first, followed by Paul, the other boys and lastly George.

He stopped a moment, "I'm glad you came," he gave me a toothy smile.

"Me too," I stood up on my tip toes slightly and gave him a warm kiss.

He gave me one of his memorable winks that he gives me all the time and joined everyone else on stage.

I felt butterflies in my stomach like I always do when I kiss George. But they were suddenly swept away as I remembered what I had to tell Paul about...

-

I made my way to the front of the stage. Some girls scoffed at me, knowing I was Paul's sister. But some girls also tried to latch on to me, hoping I would hook them up with Paul.

I pushed everyone away and finally made my way to the complete front of the stage.

I rested my elbow on the wooden stage and leaned my head on my hand, looking up at George.