thirty, filler !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

by the time they pulled up to dejah's dad, there was two cop cars waiting in the driveway

by the time they pulled up to dejah's dad, there was two cop cars waiting in the driveway. it wasn't unexpected, her mom probably making the call since dejah wouldn't answer her phone. it was just eating up her nerves.

kianna pulled up alongside the crub, not even fully parking before she took off her seatbelt and belting out. chase had to jump out, putting the car in park before it ended up rolling.

dejah only sank further into the passenger seat. "this is embarrasing," she thought she would've been able to be stronger than her dad, not physically but mentally.

"there's literally nothing to be embarrassed about," anthony was shocked. "he's gonna' get what he deserves,"

"i agree," chase gave her a small smile. "but i also think we should go get kianna before she flips the fuck out and ends up in jail,"

dejah was quick to respond, getting out to see kianna being held back by a male officer. she was yelling but not struggling aginst his arm, cursing into the air.

"kianna!" dejah moved as fast as possible. "kianna chill out before you make it worse!"

"are you dejah?" a female cop came up, a pair of latex gloves in her hand.

she sighed. "yes ma'am,"

"it was nice meeting you guys," dejah gave the boys a slanted smile

"it was nice meeting you guys," dejah gave the boys a slanted smile. "i'll be back sometime, hopefully under way better circumstances,"

"no it's all good,"

it seemed like she was just getting picked up from the airport by her dad, now she was going back home.

"let's go before we get left," kianna had on a pair of huge glasses, covering her slightlt swollen eyes. she was coming to spend the next few daya in jersey with dejah and finally meet the gang. "i'll text you guys after we land,"

they said their final goodbyes.

"mattia keeps texting me," kianna flashed dejah her phone, but dejah blocked it. "you literally have to face him when we go jersey,"

"and i will," dejah said in a duh tone. "i haven't even talked to my mom yet. they both can wait,"

"let me see," kianna pushed back dejah's hair, the brusing still fresh looking. "i swear your dad is a whole bitch,"

"we been knew,"

"sorry to keep bringing it up but i want you to talk about it. don't go into hermit mode because you know it'll just bring out the crazy in me even more," kianna hated when dejah was in her moods. this was understandable, but she was meant to be having fun on her first visit back, not getting choked out.

dejah chuckled, "i promise after i get a good nights worth of sleep, i will tell you and mattia and mom everything,"

"you better," kianna rolled her eyes.