twenty-six, narrative !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

"i didn't think he would let me out to be honest," dejah buckled her seatbelt before kianna could speed off

"i didn't think he would let me out to be honest," dejah buckled her seatbelt before kianna could speed off. "i think i pissed him off but oh well," she had texted her mom and let her know she was going out with kianna and that her dad was tripping about it. mom ended up calling dad and here she was now, leaving to go to a party on her first night back.

"atleast your here," kianna backed her little white toyota out the drive-way. "i  guess i'm playing uber tonight cause' i have to pick up like two dudes, but it's  near where they stay anyway,"

"bet," she grabbed the aux, plugging in her phone and playing ride or die by megan thee stallion since she was in the mood to get lit.

"dejah this is chase," he was tall, skinny and his brown hair fell into some sort of middle part

"dejah this is chase," he was tall, skinny and his brown hair fell into some sort of middle part. for the most part, his clothes were lowkey baggy, making him seem even skinnier. "and that's anthony," he was nearly the same, skinny and tall. oversized clothes, except his hair was tucked into a beanie.

"hey," she smiled politely over her shoulder.

"wait, don't you date that one dude?" anthony squinted, the girl looking real familiar.

"mattia?" she questioned.

"yeah," he chuckled.

"yes. i do," she laughed a little as well. forgetting the fact that her boyfriend was considered famous. "y'all must use tik tok too then?"

"something like that," anthony said.

"what's wrong chase?" kianna glanced at him through the mirror. usually he was more talkative.

"problems with cynthia," his answer was bland as if this girl was really breaking his heart.

kianna rolled her eyes. "told you to stop fucking with these little girls,"

anthony laughed making dejah chuckle. she looked up in the mirror just to catch a peak, resulting in them locking eyes. dejah had to look away quickly, feeling a little awkward.

"i guess i'm single again," he shrugged, locking his phone. "and what type of party is this again?" he gripped the passenger seat, leaning in closer to hear.

"house party," kianna told him. "it's like fifty people total though so don't go in here hoping to fuck someone,"

"yes mom," he sarcastically rolled his eyes.

"why is the energy so off?" kianna hated when she introduced people and the vibe was thrown off.

"i don't know these people!" dejah defended herself jokingly, "not to be mean but damn," she laughed.

"no offense," anthony held his hands up, a smile on his face. "you know how i get kianna, i'm just coolin' for now,"

"i will beat your ass if you touch her," kianna's tone changed quick. anthony was a flirt sometimes as well as chase. they were pretty tik tok famous as well which was annoying because they were always trying to use her for horny ass video ideas, but they were two of her best guy friends. she didn't need them fucking up dejah's relationship though.

"tag team," dejah confirmed, letting them know she doesn't play that shit. if she was single, it would be a whole different story.

"aye!" kianna yelled over the loud music, gassing dejah up as she danced as best she could in her jeans

"aye!" kianna yelled over the loud music, gassing dejah up as she danced as best she could in her jeans. the night was lowkey dragging, but they made it fun. "fuck it up!"

dejah rolled her hips a little before stopping to take a break. dababy continued to blast from all around her, thankful she took her wig off before coming because she was sweating a storm. "where's your friends?" it was already close to midnight and more people were starting to crowd the house meaning they needed to find some new moves before the cops pulled up.

"i don't know," kianna looked around. "let's go find em',"

they linked arms and headed towards the stairs. anthony and chase had ditched them an hour into the party. probably because the girls had spent some time catching up with people they haven't seen in a while.

"anthony!" kianna caughy dejah off guard, calling after the boy. he was about to walk into a room but stopped quickly. "let's go. we're getting food and then dropping dejah off,"

"aight," he was going to say bye to his friends, but decided not to, "chase is outside," he nodded his head for them to start walking.

"why?"

he shrugged. "cynthia most likely,"

kianna shook her head, "he just don't listen,"