seventeen, narrative & imessage !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

"awe," dejah rewatched the clip of mattia lipsyncing some french song

"awe," dejah rewatched the clip of mattia lipsyncing some french song. she had been far deep in his old tik toks ever since the boys left. she had made them pancakes, bacon, eggs, and sausages then a few hours later they ordered two large pizzas.

after alvaro got a pretty important phone call and had to leave, everyone started trickling out slowly cause' the vibe was off.

es was the last one and she herself was getting ready to go back home. it was easier for her to leave because she can legally drive amd since her sister was out of town, she had her sisters car for the next two weeks.

"you been saying awe for the past ten minutes," es threw a piece of popcorn in the air, catching it effortlessly. "that boy is not that cute,"

"shut up, hater," dejah rolled her eyes.

"he told me not to be a snitch-" she swallowed her food. "but he posted those videos you took in his phone,"

dejah nearly choked on her spit, "how when i follow him?" she would've seen it by now.

"he has a spam account," esmeralda began to look for his page from her main account. "when i seen the video i was like woah and why didn't i know y'all were dating but then you ended up telling me everything anyway,"

she held her phone up to dejah, the  video captioned phat nut. "no," dejah whined. "watch them start stalking and requesting my page," she grabbed esmeralda's phone and began looking through the comment section.

"i mean everyone probably knows by now," es shrugged. "you might as well go public but just stay lowkey,"

"i didn't want to go public because we shouldn't have to be lowkey," she quoted the word. "we're sixteen,"

esmeralda could see her point. "well text him!" she snatched her phone back. "being upset isn't going to help him read your mind," she was only trying to be supportive, but what mattia did was already done.