three, narrative !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

"how long have you been out here?" mattia greeted dejah outside

"how long have you been out here?" mattia greeted dejah outside. he wrapped his arms around her smaller frame, taking notice in her apperance.

dejah shrugged, "a couple minutes," she loosely returned his hugs. usually she would be happy to see him, but it was clear she was upset. "did you guys order yet?"

mattia frowned, "yeah, but only like five minutes ago," dejah was about to go in, but he quickly pulled her back, "wassup? why you actin' so cold towards me?" he was face to face her at this point. "have you been crying?"

"no," dejah laughed. "i just want to eat and have a good time," her smile was small. pushing past the boy, she went ahead and went inside, knowing he was right on her tail.

she recognized the boys instantly and they seemed to recognize her as well.

"hey guys," dejah went up to the table, a smile on her face as her eyes danced over each boy. "i'm dejah,"

alejandro, surprised at her boldness, smirked. "you're mattia's friend?"

"duh, retard," mattia rolled his eyes. "this is alejandro, alvaro, roshaun and kairi," he pointed out each guy, dejah becoming familiar to match the name to the face.

"so are you famous on tik tok or something? like how do you know mattia?" kairi wondered.

"bruh," mattia squinted his eyes at the stupid question. "she goes to pv,"

it bothered dejah that he never spoke about her, but she damn sure knew they all knew about jenna. "yeah, i been going there since last year," she laughed it off. "and no, i don't even have tik tok on my phone,"

"nah, we're gonna' need your phone," alvaro made grabby hands.

dejah laughed, giving him her phone. "the passcode is 0519. i'm gonna' order my food," she didn't have nothing to hide in her phone and something tells her these boys are decent enough to just help her set up an account and show her the ropes.

after ordering a double patty burger and some animal style fries with a large lemonade. when she got back to table, there was room made for her in the middle of alejandro and alvaro. they were in a booth and it was three on each side. luckily mattia wasn't right across from her.

"i downloaded it. mattia put your name as dej with five e's," alvaro handed her the phone back but remained over her shoulder. "i also followed us and all you do you find a trendy video and use that sound," he explained.

"bet," she went to mattia's page.

you so bad, and baby i want you so bad

"hm," dejah smirked. "who is this about?" she rewatched the video filled with several duets.

mattia rolled his eyes.

"jenna!" all the boys blurted out in obnoxious tones.

just in time before she could ask, there were several numbers called out and it just so happened to be all of theirs. "come get the food with me," mattia told alvaro.

and as the two got up, that's when the questions came. "so have you and mattia dated? or talked?" kairi wondered.

"nah,"

roshaun and alejandro gave each other a look. "i smell cap," roshaun squinted at her, lips curving into a smile.

dejah couldn't hide her own smile, "i'm laughing now, but i put it on my dad that we've been just friends," and frankly she didn't care if anything bad happened to her dad. "i can be hella shy sometimes but we clicked,"

"nah," alejandro deadpanned. "y'all are definitely fucking or something,"

dejah's jaw dropped, slapping the boy in his arm. "hypothetically speaking, if me and alvaro were to get close, i don't think you would be assuming we fucked cause' we hang out, would you?" she questioned.

"no," the boys laughed. "maybe we don't want you to get hurt because he doesn't know what he wants," kairi shrugged.

before dejah could respond, mattia and alvaro came back with the trays.

"i had fun," dejah wrapped her arms around alvaro, her new best friend

"i had fun," dejah wrapped her arms around alvaro, her new best friend. he returned the energy, hugging her just as tight. "hopefully i see y'all at school tomorrow,"

everyone had their hug except mattia, but the conversation was holding her back.

"nah, i'm facetiming you tonight," alvaro declared. "but your eating lunch with us anyway,"

"bet," dejah chuckled, finally giving mattia his hug. "call me in like a hour," she mentioned to only where he could hear her, but he didn't respond. his jaw clenched instead.

he was highly jealous and everyone could tell. but he wanted dejah to meet the boys and bond with them for a reason and kairi wasn't stupid. he liked her and it was obvious as fuck.