twenty-nine, narrative !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

"why do you have those big ass glasses on?" kianna scrunched her brows

"why do you have those big ass glasses on?" kianna scrunched her brows. the burger joint was semi-full considering no one reay ate burgers this early in the morning, but they still got seats that were pretty secluded so if they wanted to act dumb, they really could.

dejah shrugged. "it was too bright out for me,"

"there's barely any sun," anthony laughed. chase was there as well, wating away at his french fry bowl.

"uh uh," kianna wasn't buying it. "lift them up right now," she was the only one who knew how dejah's dad got.

dejah smacked her lips, "i'm good kirby," she didn't need anthony and chase involved in her problems.

"nah," she held up a finger, "we'll be back," she told the boys, making dejah get up from the seat so they could go to the womens bathroom. it was many stalls in there but if course kianna gave no fucks and locked it so no one could come in.

before dejah could even react, kianna snatched the glasses off her face.

"see," dejah laughed. her eyes were prefectly fine. "i told you that i was good," she tried to make a run for ot, wanting to just forget everything, but kianna was still picking.

"you know the deal," her voice was laced with attitude. "take the jacket off and pull the pants down," she didn't care, she wanted to check for any bruises or marks.

dejah obeyed, knowing her friend would go crazy if she didn't do so. "nothing," she showed off her upper thighs, her arms, her stomach her back,"

kianna still wasn't fully believing it.

she squinted hard, eyeing everywhere on her face until her eyes fell onto dejah's neck. it was faint, the purple hidden beneath some type of base, makeup. "nah bitch," kianna could feel her eyes watering. "what the fuck! why didn't you tell me when this first happened?"

dejah didn't want to cry. if she cried, her eyes would swell up and then she would probably get choked out again.

so she shrugged. "i just don't want to go back," it felt like her heart was physically being ripped from her chest watching kianna cry.

"this ain't finna' work out," kianna didn't even think to speak as she exited the bathroom quickly, trying to wipe her tears.

dejah was too afraid to go back out, knowing that the boys definitely knew something was up, but when some lady came in, dejah thought it was too awkard to just stand there looking dumb, so she went back out, this time without the glasses on her face. those were to mostly hide her bags because she got less sleep last night.

"is everything good?" chase asked, wanting to male sure dejah was alright. "i see nothing's wrong with your face,"

"it's not good, but i'll be good," she assured him. "where did kirby go?"

"she stormed out in her phone most likely outside," anthony answered. "i don't believe you when you say it's all good but because we just met, i respect you not wanting to tell us,"

dejah smiled softly, "thanks,"

dejah felt some what comfortable again, going back to eating her food.

within a few seconds her phone was going off with messages and she knew it was her mom. she didn't even need to look at the screen because if kianna went outside, running her mouth on the phone, she went running to dejah's mom.

"you're not gonna' answer that?"

dejah shook her head.

"kirby's back,"

"guys i'm sorry, maybe all of us can eat out again next time dejah is here but we have to go," kianna started to throw away her mess. "get your to go boxes or whatever,"

"what did you do?" dejah questioned.

"i called your mom! what do you mean?! this shit isn't a joke dejah,"

"i didn't say it was!"

"well then stop acting like that shit is normal! if you don't want me to yell what the fuck happened then i think we need to go,"

"woah," the boys were confused. "i'm sorry abiut being nosey, but if it's this serious th-"

"it doesn't matter," dejah laughed it off. "kianna is just being weird," she could hear her phone going off again.

"i need you guys to help me do something when we stop by dejah's,"

"what's going on?"

"noth-"

"dejah's going back home, i just need you guys to help me get her shit out her dads place," kianna was already exiting the food place.

"did your dad do something wrong?"

dejah was tearing up just looking at their faces because they were confused as hell and kianna wasn't making it any better.  "i-"

"you don't have to say anything," anthony was still respecting her wishes.

"i'm sure you guys can figure it out if my mom's blowing up my phone and kianna is asking you guys to help get my shit out my dads place,"

"did your dad hit you?"