nine, instagram & narrative !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

DEJAHDAP JUST POSTED A PHOTOSWIPE TO SEE MORE !

SWIPE TO SEE MORE !

DEJAHDAP JUST POSTED A PHOTOSWIPE TO SEE MORE !

DEJAHDAP i don't need no molly to be savage 😈

IG.ALVARO hurry up and come

to school
—DEJAHDAP i'm in the car stupid 😂

USERNAME yes maaaaa'aaaam 😍

CLOSEFRIEND fattttyy 🍑👅
—DEJAHDAP period pooh 😉

ALEJANDROSARIO delete this 😔
—DEJAHDAP the fit is fye tho 😔😔

USERNAME post on tik tok
—DEJAHDAP i'll post a draft

EXBOYFRIEND who do you think you are
DEJAHDAP ya baby daddy 👅

MATTIAPOLIBIO you hit DIFFERENT
—DEJAHDAP nah, WE hit DIFFERENT

"your brother might pick you up after practice," dejah nodded, pushing her duffle bag behind her as she got out the car

"your brother might pick you up after practice," dejah nodded, pushing her duffle bag behind her as she got out the car. "i have to go meet up with your dad at the court house and i'm not sure how long it'll take,"

"okay, i'll see you later then," she blew her mom a kiss. it didn't comprehend to her that her brother would be here to pick her up. he wasn't even her blood brother. they grew together, him being two years older. it's been about three years since they last seen each other ir even spoke, but things shouldn't be different.

walking into the school gates, she instantly spotted esmeralda. they had planned to meet up in the morning so they could ditch first period and chill in the wellness center.

"hey bitch," esmeralda gave her a hug. she wore a jumpsuit similar to dejah's except hers wasn't pink, but a darker shade of red. "oh, twinsies!"

"oh yeah," dejah smiled, "we gotta' takes pictures before practice," she mentioned.

"period,"

they had about ten minutes to spare before the bell rang. "have you seen mattia?" dejah asked, knowing he was usually walking around in the morning with his other group of guy friends.

"i seen him maybe ten minutes before you came," esmeralda searched around a bit. "i could've swore he was carrying a girls jacket and it looked like his backpack was lowkey stuffed,"

"probably jenna's shit," dejah rolled her eyes. "oh shit, i didn't tell you," she gasped. "basically me and mattia are at that awkward talking stage,"

"as in y'all plan on dating or what?" es grinned, growing excited to see this ship finally sail.

"yup," dejah popped the p. "my guard is still up, but knowing that he's taking baby steps and working to get over her is comforting,"

"i'm so happy for you guys," esmeralda gushed, gripping dejah into a tight hug. "we can double date with ours mans and shit," she cheesed.

before alvaro hung up the call, dejah had put in word that she knew a girl who liked him and that she was older. he asked for the at and boom, they started a friendly conversation last night up until one a.m.

dejah laughed at the thought. "let's go to the wellness center before it starts getting crowded," she held esmeralda's hand as they walked. she had texted mattia in the morning to come and sit with them. that way esmeralda can properly meet mattia.

as soon as they got there, they were greeted by staff who checked their i.d numbers and allowed them to go in. the wellness center was basically a spot on campus where you got food and rested if you needed it. but students took advanatge sometimes so its generally a first come first serve for one period.

"i'ma grab us a snack really quick," es volunteered, setting her backpack down on one of the seats and then heading to the back room.

once dejah got situated, in came mattia who seemed to have a frown on his face. he looked like he didn't want to be bothered, but when he locked eyes with dejah, she could see the twinkle in his eyes.

he instantly walked over to where she patted the seat and dropped his bag to the floor before joining her with his head in her lap and feet hanging over the edge of the couch.

"well hello to you mr," dejah ran her fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his face to get a good look at him. "what happened to you?"

"nothing," he sighed. "i had to give jenna her stuff back and she tried making a scene out of things and it pissed me off i guess,"

dejah frowned, "why'd it make you mad?" he had no reason to after she played the fuck out of him the first time.

"cause' i don't want people in my business. when they see us together now, their gonna' start shit,"

"and that's when i do something about it," dejah scoffed. "i could give to fucks what them girls have to say about me,"

"period pooh!" esmeralda walked in just in time. she had four granola bars in one hand and two water bottles in the other. "oh, hi mattia,"

he furrowed his brows. "hi?"

"mattia, esmeralda," dejah smiled sweetly, pointing at each of them.

"her new best friend,"

"well i'm her boyfriend," mattia just wanted a reaction out of her. he knew dejah probably her everything at this point.

"i know you lyin'," es smirked. "but it's okay cause' i'm rooting for y'all,"