eighteen, narrative & instagram !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

"how was your last day?" dejah hopped in the car, her ribs burning from practice

"how was your last day?" dejah hopped in the car, her ribs burning from practice. she was only in a nike sports bra and a pair of matching itty bitty shorts in about sixty-five degree weather. "anything new?"

she sighed, "we had potlucks all day and watched movies," like always. it had been a day behind a week since the sleepover. there was no secret that dejah and mattia had been dating. yes her mom knew, but she wasn't really bothered by it. dejah just didn't want to tell her mom that jenna had been having her friends harass her.

"and how was practice?"

"it was tiring," that reminded her to pull out the sweaty shirt she had on. she just needed to slip something on so she didn't look naked. "i think a lot of girls are getting cut though cause' coach isn't having it,"

"but you're good though?" her mom always wanted her to be active in school and softball ran in the family.

"yeah," dejah was confident in that. "i been had my spot since conditioning," and it was true. she worked hard and no one was going to stop her from doing so.

"well that's good," her mom finally rolled up in the driveway. "josh is in the house. when mattia gets here, make sure you keep that bedroom door open," she was going to the court house to pick up the finalized papers.

"okay," she closed the door, things in her hand before going inside. indeed, her mom was letting her boyfriend come over and into her bedroom, but it wasn't that deep.

as soon as she walked in the house, josh was watching tv on the couch. he was on restriction until he had to leave which would be three days. the weekend he left, he got caught drinking so mom punished him and ended his stay early.