fourteen, tik tok live !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

"thank you for the concert!" alejandro went to click the profile, analyzing the profile picture before following her

"thank you for the concert!" alejandro went to click the profile, analyzing the profile picture before following her. a second later, mattia was wrapping his arm around alejandro's neck, pulling him downwards. ale instantly started to yell, bursting into laughter.

"you guys!" dejah yelled, laughing as she pushed them away from where she was sitting.

username: MATTIA !! ❤
username: was that a girl??
username: can you say hi alyssa

"hi alyssa!" kairi poked into the frame. he ran his fingers through his hair, scrunching it up so it looked a little decent. "hi claire!" he read another comment as they came piling in.

"play some music," dejah suggested.

username: why are y'all in a empty livingroom 😂
username: where's roshaun and alvaro
username: mattia 😍

"roshaun and alvaro are other there," kairi grabbed the camera, panning to where the boys were. roshaun sat at a chair dejah had in her room. alvaro and dejah laid in her bed, sharing a few videos as they laughed.

username: waaaait who is that
username: does alvaro have a gf?
username: MaTtIA!!!!

"that is not his girlfriend," mattia butted in after finishing his play fight with alejandro. "he's out of her league one hundred percent," he meant it as a playful remark, but the fans took it serious.

username: damn, she must be with mattia
username: that was rude asf 😂
username: alvaro is in mine tho, set me up

"shut the fuck up," dejah threw a pillow at his head. "stop being so mean all the time," she scolded him.

he runned his head, "i was just joking," he winced.

"we should try the whole tie your shoe lace with your tongue thing,"

"you guys should let me take a fucking nap," dejah rubbed her head.

"let's all get in her bed so we can be in frame," kairi grabbed the phone, jumping full force on her bed. "and put the lights on purple,"

"first of all don't jum-" she couldn't even finish before all five boys were in her bed.

username: i love heeer 🤣
username: okay but do y'all see how mattia snuggled into her boobs
username: does this girl not have a dad 💀

"ask us some questions," roshaun was trying to ignore the comments.

dejah snorted, "someone really said does she not have a dad," she let out an ugly laugh. "you mad sis?"

"stop," alvaro laughed.

"we don't fuck every girl we hang out with or talk to," mattia groaned. "we don't even fuck the same girls!"

username: y'all are 16, don't start now before you end up with babies
username: imagine shaming a girl for having GUY FRIENDS 🤡
username: it's weird that she has five guys over but it's not our business and they seem happy

"please don't make this a big deal," kairi fluffed his hair again. "we literally came to hang out, eat some amazing food her mom is gonna' cook and sleep,"

"bro," roshaun dragged out his letters. "her mom's cooking is so good," his eyes rolled to the back of his head thinking about it.

"my mom is pretty dope at cooking," she laughed. "i think she's making a bunch of hispanic foods tonight,"

"your hispanic?"

"well my dad is mexican and black then my mom enjoys cooking and she cooked for him all the time so," she shrugged.

"your mom is gonna' be my next wife," alejandro betted on it.

"ew," dejah scoffed.

username: can she cook italian
username: she is so cute
username: can i please be her
username: mattia looks a little too comfortable...

"someone said can she cook italian,"

"yeah,"

"from scratch?" mattia perked up from dejah's chest.

"however you like it," it came out a lot more flirtatious then she wanted.

"woah," all the boys started to poke fun.

"oh, shut up!" dejah laughed.

"esmeralda is coming," alvaro spoke up since he was using dejah's phone.

"maybe they could stop complaining about me being the only girl," dejah rolled her eyes.

username: what's her ig?

"dejah's instagram is private," kairi read aloud.

"and your mom is downstairs with the groceries," alvaro read the other text.

"okay. let's go," dejah intructed them all so get off of her so they could go help.

"alright, i'm getting off live," alejandro threw up a quick peace sign. "i'ma get back on once we're eating,"