thirteen, narrative !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

"you don't have to be nervous," dejah chuckled, running her hands through his fluffed hair. it was around twelve a.m and the gang had planned to go see an early movie and maybe go to a skating rink, but since kairi had other plans during the day, they settled on a movie night at dejahs.

dejah even had a talk with her mom and agreed that the boys would sleep in the living room and dejah had to stay up in her own space. josh wasn't going to be there which was great because mattia was just going to sneak in her room anyway and she didn't want to get caught up.

"i feel like your mom will know," he melted under her touch. he was laying  on his side, his head underneaths dejah's chin. a few minutes into cuddling, he forced dejah to throw a leg over his body so he could rest his hand comfortably on her butt.

"she won't," dejah didn't really think about it considering her mom had no issue with the other boys. "you just have to have more self control. we can formally introduce you to her as my boyfriend whenever the time comes,"

her mom wasn't super strict because growing up, dejah's grabdmother was always super uptight and strict with her kids. dejah's mom rebelled a lot and even been through some things no little girl has ever had to go through, so she was open to dejah doing more for herself as long as she was safe and new their boundaries.

"i'm surprised she even let us stay over," mattia looked up at dejah. she looked edible, her frizzy hair thrown up in a crooked bun. her skin was makeup free and glowing as it should be.

"i keep telling you she's super chill," dejah laughed. "she's gonna' give me her card so we can go buy snacks and whatever food we want her to cook for us. then she'll probably be asleep after that,"

"this shit is terrifying," he groaned, pulling her closer.

"we're friends," dejah emphasized.

"we don't talk like friends. we don't hold each other like friends. we don't
kiss like friends..so i know for a fact that people don't see us as just friends," he rushed out. "and why haven't you been kissing me?" he frowned.

that being a lot to process, dejah had let her jaw drop slightly. "hold up," she was about to give him hell. "i'm trying to take things slow so i can give you time to make up your mind and actually prove you deserve my love," she stated.

"bu-"

"i can easily get up and go home and not let you touch me the way you do till i feel ready to," she suggested. "or i can continue not kissing you and even reject your kisses,"

"no!" mattia was quick so sat that, squeezing her hips. "i just want to be able to fully claim you without feeling like you don't trust me or something,"

dejah smiled, "i trust you. i just don't think you trust yourself right now and we can work on that together,"

"then be my girlfriend,"

dejah rose a brow. "are you asking me or are you telling me?"

"both," he shrugged.

dejah rolled her eyes, falling back into the pillow, pretending to lose intrest in their conversation. "i'm kind of in the mood for some food," she changed the subject to piss him off.

"forreal," mattia's face fell.

dejah shrugged.

mattia smacked his lips, getting up so he could go sit at his desk and play music from his laptop. he expected dejah to stop him and pull him back into the bed and scream yes at the top of her lungs, but she didn't.

so instead, he sighed heavily. "will you-" he paused, "-please be my girlfriend," he rose a brow, expecting her to say no, but explain that they should wait a little while longer and all that sweet stuff.

dejah challenged hom, raising her own brow with a smirk on her face. "mattia," she sang, edging him on. she liked to play with his emotions because be was overly sensitive sometimes and he played with hers, so whats a little revenge.

"you can say no," he was clearly upset. "it's not like i'm gonna' get mad at you," because be knew he couldn't exactly get mad.

"duh," she rolled her eyes.

"duh what?" he questioned.

"i'll be your girlfriend, stupid," she cheesed even before she could finish her sentence. she watched mattia's jaw slowly drop, the smile creeping up on his face.

"cap," he called.

dejah smacked her lips. "i don't have to be y-" she couldn't even finish what she was going to say before mattia laid his body fully on hers, kissing every spot his lips could reach. "boy!"

he grabbed her chin, finally pressing his lips to hers. it was like he was starving, not being able to kiss her for as long as he had tried to compose himself. the kiss was smooth, no tongue involved, but the roughness and the need for more balanced it all out.