one, narrative !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA

"stop!" dejah laughed, mattia placing a line of kisses up her exposed belly as they layed in bed

"stop!" dejah laughed, mattia placing a line of kisses up her exposed belly as they layed in bed. her l.e.d lights were flashing red and purple to the beat of party next door, her door closed and locked. "i'm sleepy," she smirked.

mattia smacked his lips, "quit playin'," he collapsed next to her, his hand sliding up her baggy t-shirt to rest on her warm skin.

dejah rolled her eyes, "we can't keep doing this anyway," she slid her own hand under her shirt, resting hers on top of his.

"doing what?" mattia scrunched his face up. they weren't having sex and that was perfectly fine, but he can't lie and say he hasn't initiated some of the stuff they've done like giving and reciving head.

"giving myself up to you, knowing you don't want to be with me," she turned her head to look at him. his hair was super messy, the lights reflecting off his face. damn, this boy was hella fine, but dejah knew better then to keep this little game going.

mattia gripped her skin just a little bit, "who said we couldn't be together?"

"boy bye," dejah laughed again. "we're basically a secret and i don't deserve to be. we can be cool though," she was lowkey testing his patience. mattia was indeed famous on a lil tik tok app and due to his fans, he didn't want to put their relationship out there for her to get hurt.

mattia sighed, "i told you how i felt about that," he removed his hand from under her shirt to run his hands over his face. "you know how i feel about you!"

dejah frowned, "actually, i don't know," she raised her hand to be able to play in his hair.

"well," mattia paused. "we all know you're cute as fuck. you aren't like every girl at pv. your willing to always do shit for my stupid ass and i love that," he spaced out for a minute. "you  know exactly what to say when my ex makes me feel shitty. you don't use me for followers-"

"okay," dejah gushed, her cheeks tinting red.

"i'm deadass," he smiled.

"that just makes me love you even more even though this shit is lowkey toxic," she was speaking more to the second voice in her head, begging her to kick him out and focus on herself.

"love?" his eyebrows raised, a small smile on his face. he looked shocked, not expecting her to say that. dejah wasn't very affectionate and he can blame himself because he didn't show his emotions amd if he did, she never took it seriously.

"sadly," a deep sigh slipped past her lips, "anyway, what are you doing after school tomorrow?" she switched the subject fairly quick.

"me and the boys are going to in n' out  for a dinner date," he smiled just thinking about the boys.

dejah smiled as well, "y'all are so cute. lil mini squad," she knows of the boys but they never met. mostly because she didn't want to become attached to them and things with mattia get fucked over.

"you should come," he felt his phone vibrate in the pocket of his sweats. "i can let them know before hand that way it's not awkward for you," he climbed off of her bed, reaching for his vans.

"where are you going?" dejah frowned. it was only ten p.m and he usually stayed when her mom worked over night shifts.

"i told you i was supposed to work," he leaned over to peck her lips. "if my dad finds out i wasn't actually feeling sick, i would probably be in trouble," he kissed her again. "i'll see you after school though, don't forget,"

"i won't," even though she probably would.

"oh and dejah," he paused before he exited her door, "i love you too," and just like that, mattia left the girl with her heart going crazy.