twenty-seven, facetime & instagram !

NO IDEA

NO IDEA.

"hello?"

"hello?"

mattia looked confused at the white ceiling. "where are you?"

"digging through my clothes," she made sure she was loud enough since she wasn't in the camera. "i miss you,"

mattia chuckled at her randomness, "i miss you more," he smacked his lips. "come in the camera. i didn't call to stare at a fucking roof,"

seconds later, dejah popped up on the screen, "it's a ceiling," she corrected him.

he couldn't even hold in his laughter. "what the fuck did you do to your hair?"

dejah frowned, heading towards the bathroom. "kianna is braiding my hair before i leave and i wanted to give it a break for the mean time," she scratched the nape of her neck, "is it ugly?"

her hair was done in two messy buns, one of the wraps not even securing the hair correctly, "you look gross,"

dejah smacked her lips, whiping the camera to a low angle so she could fix her hair, "i hate you,"

"i love you," he grinned. "how was the party last night? you never called but i peeped snapchat,"

"it was decent," she shrugged, trying to get the wrap untangled from her blowout, but when it popped, she felt her skin burn. "ow! fuck,"

mattia laughed.

"forget this," she undid the other one, smoothing her hair into one messy bun at the top of her head. "i met these two dudes who do tik tok," she mentioned, leaving the bathroom to go back to her room.

"chase and anthony. that's how i knew you went out,"

"yeah," she shrugged. "i swear i keep forgetting about that app. it's like wherever i go, someone is talking about you including females,"

"jealous?" mattia smirked.

"no stupid," dejah smiled. "you my baby, why would i be jealous of what another girl can't have?"

he rose his brows. sometimes the things dejah said amazed him and still made him get shy. "i'm almost at three million,"

"i know," dejah squealed. "i was on there earlier and i was like ooookay,"

"i hate you,"

"i love you," dejah gave him a innocent smile.

"anyway," he rolled his eyes. "how are things with your dad so far?"

dejah made a face. "it's been alright i guess. he's taking me shopping which is why i was digging through clothes. then he wants to take me to me some family so that's that,"

"don't be like that," he gave her a side smile. "try to have fun,"

"i am," she defended herself. "but it's hard to be cordial after so long,"

"of course, because he's an asshole, but that's also your dad,"

"whatever," she smacked her lips, tired of the conversation. "i can't wait to come back,"

"i can't wait for you to come back,"

"and i won't be back till sunday night so we can't even see each other until that school day,"

"you know who i can't wait to see-" he paused, squinting his eyes, "jenna,"

"why?"

"i just bet she feels dumb after posting all that fake shit for attention,"

"i feel bad for her," dejah admitted. "maybe y'all should talk and give her a little closure,"

"fuck her and her closure," he scrunched his face. "my only focus is school, my social media fans and you,"

"i should be the last thing on your mind when it comes to happiness in youself," dejah was about to get deep. "i feel like y'all both need the closure because you get so bitter hearing her name and that's toxic in itself,"

"nah," he shook his head.

"stubborn ass," she rolled her eyes.

"mija!" the voice was muffled. "let's go!"

she sighed heavily, "that's my dad," she got out of her bed. "i'll call you when i get back, yeah?"

"okay,"

ROADMANMATTIA JUST POSTED A PHOTO !

ROADMANMATTIA i miss you

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED !