⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT

Start from the beginning

( KOUCCHAN )
aw how cUte
miss u too :))

( DABI BBY )
<33333

Chisa noticed the smile on her daughter's face, which in turn made her smile, "Who're you texting?" Though it was quickly followed up with a, "you know what? I really don't need to know. As long as you're happy, Rinny."

On the other hand... Adan looked up from his newspaper, "Excuse me? No, no, no, no and no. Did I mention no? So, who the hell are you texting? Is it a boy?"

"Uh, why can't you be more like kaasan?" Kourin pouted and stood up, running up to her room, but even from her room upstairs, she could hear her father sulking and whining whilst her mother comforted him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

you have 1 new message !

( ICYHOT )
do you want to hang out?

( KOUCCHAN )
sure :)

( ICYHOT )
movie?

( KOUCCHAN )
scary stories to tell in the dark?

( ICYHOT )
okay, i'll book it.

( KOUCCHAN )
ty sho :))

( ICYHOT )
can i ask you a question?
what's my name on your phone?

( KOUCCHAN )
that's a secret <3

( ICYHOT )
meet at the mall in an hour?

( KOUCCHAN )
yep

"Hep, hep," Adan coughed out and folded his arms, seeing the young brunette all dressed up. "And where are you going young lady?" He rose an eyebrow while squinting his eyes at her.

"Out. With Shouto. Watching a movie. I'll text if other plans come up." Kourin kissed both of her cheeks before rushing out of the house.

Chisa smiled fondly. "She's growing up.."

"Too fast!" He whined, banging his head on the table.

Laughing at her husband, she hugged him from behind, "I remember I was like that, when it came to you. I loved to see you and I'd even sneak out for you! Thankfully, I never got caught."

Adan smiled fondly and stood up to kiss her cheek, "I loved seeing you too. Well, she's out of the house, so," he grinned and lifted her into his arms.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀