28

It's been about a month since the dance recital, and Hoseok and Jimin stayed on good terms. When they could, they'd meet out for dinner after dance practice (feat. At least two of the Got7 members oc)

J-Hope was also seeing less and less of BTS as he tried for a scholarship at a dance company. Of course it wasn't exactly intentional that he wasn't hanging out with the guys, things were still a little stuffy between the four of them, but he still loved them like brothers.

He'd drop by Jin and Namjoon's place often, some new guys seem to be regulating there too. Apparently their friends with the scary mini version of Suga.

Jimin on the other hand was a little bit more busy. With the Yobu still being a heavy threat, he didn't have time to think about anything other than strengthening relations and contacts. Got7 wasn't any less busy than him.

"Yes, it's a pleasure working with you. I look forward to our next meeting. Yes, of course. Remind me to buy you dinner sometime. Haha no worries, until next time." BamBam spoke in his own native tongue to foreign relations in Thailand as the others spoke to their contacts where they had them.

Within this month, things have been getting more and more tense as the ideas of a war began to break out and spread amongst those in these darker relations. No one would expect the first act to be so sudden and bold.

Jimin sighed, sipping a mug of hot coco with drowsy kitten eyes. It was almost hard to believe he controlled nearly two thirds of Asia's underground. 

"Jinny boo, have you gotten the mail yet? There's a manga I'm waiting for." The mochi yawned and looked pointedly at the taller man who was currently on the phone with some big name guns dealer or whatever. He answered with a simple shake of the head. So with another sigh, Jimin resigned himself with going outside to get it himself. The crisp afternoon air blew into the young boy's face as he left the safety of the house to check the mail.

"Cuz it's a fake a luv fake luv hm hmm hmm hm hm hmm hm hm hmm..."

Opening the metal box, the glint of a string caught his eye, which widened in shock before diving away as far as he could. Just as he hit the ground, he could feel the warmth of an explosion on his clothed back. "Fuck, my manga better not have been in there."

"Jimin! Get the fuck in here!" Mark yowled as gunfire sounded in different directions. JB and Yugyeom ran out and towards Jimin to provide some cover, JB tossed him a gun.

"IN IN IN!" Jinyoung grabbed the three boys and dragged them in just before Youngjae slammed the door shut. It wasn't long after until the wood of the door was littered with bullet holes.

"Son of a bitch! Son of a fucking bitch!" Jackson cursed. All eight of them were crouched down as the bullets continued to whiz by.

"Who was in charge of security here?!" Jimin scowled, checking the mag of his gun. "A bunch of no name bodyguards were in the outer radius. Our own men in the inner. Either they were killed, or we were betrayed." Youngjae stayed collected and answered before firing a few of his own shots.

"Okay, right now we can't afford to let our guard down, fire at anyone who isn't us," Jimin puffed out a breath of air. "Jackson, contact Namjoon and request backup. We can estimate about twenty and thirty men out there so right now we're outnumbered. Possibly more on the way, have Namjoon bring both SEVENTEEN and TXT. If there are more than we thing then we will call our other alliances."

Jackson was already on the phone with Namjoon. With his serious voice and sound of gunfire in the background, Namjoon had his men up and out immediately. He also made sure to send a text out to BTS to steer clear of Jimin's neighborhood.

All members replied to it.

Except, one just didn't read it.

Min 'I Dont Give A Shit I Don't Give A Fuck' Yoongi, who was already right around the corner. At the sound of gun shots, the blonde ducked and cursed. Looking around wildly he crept forward.

"What the fuck is happening!?"

When he arrived to the house, he didn't know what to do. The door was wide open, with multiple bullet holes littering the wood and walls around it, broken glass was shattered around the lawn and the sound of screaming and gunfire was coming from inside the house.

At least there weren't any bodies.

Yet.

"Jimin!?" Yoongi telles over the sound, running into the home that clearly screamed 'DONT COME IN. UNLESS UR A FRICKING IDIOT'. (Yoongi: an idiot IN LOVEEEE)

The moment he stepped in, he was nearly bulldozered by a familiar figure which he layered labeled as Yugyeom. The younger spares Yoongi a wide eyed glance before throwing them both on the floor, bullet spray landing where they were before.

"What the fuck is happening!" Yoongi asked as calmly as one could, Yugyeom just rolled his eyes and ran back toward where the bullets came from. Left confused on the floor, Suga got up, but before he could take five steps he was nearly punched in the face by Jackson and Mark, who were fighting off what looked to be five other guys.

"Where's Jimin!?" Suga called out desperately.

"Little fucking busy here!" The duo screamed in unison, frustration identical in both of their voices.  "Fuck!" The blonde hissed, moving on.

A wall caved in as a Chinese woman in casual clothes fell through, BamBam following after. Yoongi realized the woman must have had a knife on her as BamBam sustained a few cuts and was bleeding from a nick on his neck.

"Jimin?" He asked hopefully.

"No clue, but if you'll excuse me, I need to beat this fashion-less BITCH." The other spoke in fluent mandarin, causing the woman to scoff and Yoongi to furrow his brows.

This pattern continued with the rest of Got7 and a few other people he didn't quite recognize, until he came face to face with a very VERY familiar face.

"HYUNG DO YOU KNOW WHERE JIMIN IS!?"

"YOONGI WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? LITERALLY SAID NOT TO COME HERE!" Namjoon had another man on the floor, his arm twisted behind his back. The older wasn't looking too good either, his hair was a mess and looked like he had a swollen lip.

"MY PHONES DEAD! NO ONE KNOWS WHERE JIMIN IS! IS HE OKAY?" Yoongi was frantic now, as well as a little shaken up with what's happening.

"God damn it. Check upstairs. There's a hit on Jimin's head, find him and make sure he's okay!" Namjoon barely finished his sentence before his dongseang was bolting up the stairs. He ran down the hall, past empty rooms and grunting guys and girls alike. Finally he heard a familiar voice coming from a room just a few feet away. So the blonde ran faster until he made it to the doorway, stopping to gasp for breath.

"Jimin!"

Yoongi felt like sighing in relief, Jimin stood there, basking in the sunlight of the window behind him, looking like an angel. Looking safe. Except, like not.

"Yoongi? What the f-"

Everything seemed to be in slow motion as Suga watched Jimin turn his perfect face toward him with a look of confusion. Another lady, this one with short bobbed hair and dressed in completely black, raised her gun and fired.

His feet moved before he could even think, Yoongi was by Jimin's side in a second. The confusion on the smaller's face morphed to anger and then a sort of fear as they both broke through a window in the room.

They were falling, falling, Suga turned himself the second they broke through glass so that he was on the bottom. He clutched Jimin close to his chest and shut his eyes. For a brief moment, he was able to smell that oh so familiar scent that was so purely Jimin.

And then they hit the pavement.

Oof a cliffhanger, (Spoiler, Yoongi dies)

JKJK YOONGI DOESNT DIE, and y'all can see cuz the next chapter is already updated!