27

Hey guys... I know I've been on a seriously bad hiatus and I can only apologize. I know that I have also been very quiet about replying to comments for a while now too, usually I try to get everyone I can, but there was a while I wasn't on the app for a while and the amount of notifications built up over time and I felt a little bit overwhelmed and instead I just left everything alone.

I've been really bad about this and haven't really been responsible about it, I know it's not really fair and I'm thankful to those who still bother to come and read the things I write. I write stories purely for the fun of it, and as a reader, I also know how annoying it is when a story is left incomplete for such a long time.

I really can't make any promises about quick updates, but I will definitely not abandon any books. Rest assured that they'll be completed at one point or another, no matter how long. But I am sorry if it is likely to take a long time. And once again thank you for coming to read despite me not being very active for a while. I will try to start reading all of your comments again too, so feel free to talk to me, I'll try my best to get to answering you ☺️

That's all I have to say, so here this chapter (PS I don't own the video):

Bambam panted harshly as the cool air of the night hit his pale face. Behind him, Yugyeom chuckled.

"You really lack stamina."

"Shut up! You're covered in just as much as sweat as I am!"

"But I'm not the one out of breath!"

BamBam got up from leaning on his knees to glare at his friend behind him, who was also holding his knees. "You're full of shit! We're both equally out of breath!"

"You're both also equally as stupid." Jaebum glared at the two men, no children, bickering in the middle of their mission. The task was rather simple, stalk Yobu and his new little friend, get as much info as they can, and report. Yet how could he know that just a little running could knock two of the supposed best men out?

"We ran, like, twenty something miles, how are you not even sweating?" BamBam felt like crying as he was forced to take in the pure strength and stamina his friend had. JB responded with a smirk, causing dark lines to cover the other two's faces.

"It doesn't matter, let's wrap this up."

"Jimin! Can we talk real quick?"

The blond turned to fix Hoseok with a stern gaze.

"What?"

Hobi gulped. It was the night of the competition and the sound of the excited crowd outside could be heard. Nervous dancers and backstage hands wandered around hurriedly to prepare. The two of them stood in a room a little out of the way, like a small dressing room.

Cold sweat dampened the taller's palm, he was nervous. He wanted to choose this time to apologize to Jimin. He needed to right now, if he chose to wait, who knew when he'd get another opportunity to even look at him?

Ever since Jimin came back from Busan, he changed. He grew more confident, sharper, and more distant. He was getting more and more out of reach for Hoseok the more time that passed. It was like a whole different world was swallowing the other up, and he couldn't do anything about it. Because he didn't deserve to do anything about it.

But he'd rather have no regrets if he weren't to see this man ever again.

He at least wants to say this.

"When I was in middle school, I got a phone for the first time."

Jimin furrowed his brow, turning his full body towards him. "Jung Hoseok? What-"