15

Yay another chapter in one day! Sorry for any grammar mistakes!

That day was spent mostly in silence. Sitting across from the two deceased, sometimes words were exchanged, but not a lot.

Before they knew it, the sun had set and it was time to return home.

"Do you plan on going back to Seoul?" Uncle asked suddenly as they got into the car picking them up.

"I'd rather not think about it right now... I've missed Busan. I'd like to stay for a while." Jimin replied, letting his gaze drift to the window beside him.

Like in that home, the car ride was silent.

Meanwhile in a certain apartment back in the capital, things weren't as quiet.

"He still isn't back yet..." Tae groaned, laying his head on the counter. The four teenagers were yet to leave their hyung's apartment, sleeping over.

"Maybe something happened on his way there? He won't answer his phone." Yoongi grumbled as he stared aimlessly at his screen. The light illuminated his face from under the millions of blankets he's horded over the hours. He must really love Jimin, giving up free sleeping time to worry over him.

"He isn't answering his DMs either..." Hoseok was spamming Instagram, as well as rewatching every single one of Chim's videos, this time with a knee light. Jungkook just sat there pouting in front of the couch. His back was to Yoongi who was laying on his stomach above him. He fiddled with his hands, not really knowing what to do.

Seokjin and Namjoon could do nothing but watch and suffer as these miserable teenage males continue to intrude on their home and refuse to leave.

"Go home!" Namjoon would yell from time to time, but they always brushed him off. Taehyung has left once but only to come back with his things. There was no hope for the NamJin couple to live in peace, until Jimin comes back at least.

"It's literally only been like two days... you guys are so dramatic." Seokjin sighed, serving the boys a late night snack at the table. All of them were still semi depressed but trudged their way over nonetheless.

"Ah, egg fried rice with kimchiiiii!" Hoseok sighed happily, shoving a spoonful into his mouth with a smile. "I wonder if Jimin likes egg fried rice..." and just like that, the mood rollercoaster went back downhill.

"I swear..." Jin was having none of this. "You idiots lounge at my house because you can't figure out your love life! Don't you know how to do anything else to take up your time while waiting for Park Jimin to come back?"

The mention of his name seemed to bring more despair into the room. It was really depressing... he could practically see the blue squiggly lines of misery.

Jimin woke up to the chirping of birds in his ear. Quite literally.

"WHY THE FRICK IS THERE AN PEACOCK IN MY ROOM?"

"Oh... good morning."

Yugyeom and Bambam looked over to him from his desk. They greeted him like it was the most normal thing to do, a cup of tea in each of their hands.

"There is a bird. In my room." Jimin repeated.

"Her name is Eggs Benedict. She likes to eat toast, and small children." BamBam replied nonchalantly. "Why is Eggs Benedict on my bed?" The dark haired boy asked with a raised eyebrow. "And why do we have an exotic bird in the first place?"

"Ah, she sort of wandered in one day and refused to leave. Theory is that it escaped from the zoo nearby, but no one really bothered to come get it, so she just kind of lived with us since last year." Jimin just nodded, slowly sliding off of his bed. He really did miss a lot while he was gone...