12

Sorry this chapter is a little short... and they'll probably be a lot of grammar mistakes sir sorry bout that.

Jimin slid into the black car. It was nice, almost like a BMW but with two pairs of seats facing each other in the back.

"Sir." Uncle Wang bowed slightly in respect once Jimin got his seatbelt on. "No need for that, uncle. We are family here." Jimin smiled, giving a small bow back nonetheless.

The ride was silent, the older man not saying anything about his injuries to Jimin's relief.

"How is your son?" He finally asks, decidedly not liking the silence. Uncle Wang smiled softly, he may seem like a rough intimidating man, but he was equally as caring and prideful of his family. "Jackson is good, him a few of the others are currently on missions right now, so they won't be there this week." He said. "Shame, they really miss you you know?"

"I know Uncle Wang... I miss them too." Jimin smiled sadly, looking at the window. The conversation didn't continue after that.

Hoseok walked silently down the streets. He ignored the buzzing of his phone, probably notifications from Jin or the other guys.

What happened at the apartment flashed back into mind.

"Did you see my bag tho?"

Rage boiled inside, before he knew it, Hobi had struck the smaller in the face.

"Are you fucking high or something? Did you drink? How can you be so normal about this huh? I acted like a fool in front of you and what did you do? Nothing! Probably had a good laugh behind my back huh?" The orangette felt red with anger. He remembered when they had first met... how Jimin played dumb and even took a picture with him. Hoseok had felt happy. Genuinely happy. And now this?

He throw the mask on the ground.

"I fucking-"

A thud echoed around the room. Jimin stood silently, a glare set on his face. His fist was still hanging by his side after just making contact with Hoseok's face.

"You fucking what? Do you all really hate me that much? You seemed so fucking excited when you saw me in the mask. But now that you know who's under it, you're pissed!? What did I do to make you hate me? Huh? You follow Jeon around like a lost fucking attack dog, I never did anything to you! But you made my life hell anyway! So imagine how it was like for me, huh? The one place I found solace in this god damn city and one of my worst bullies comes crashing in. The anxiety just kept building! I didn't even know you liked what I did on social media! I would have still been the same even without you! I still dance! I still love what I love! I never asked for you to come in and make my peace just like every other torturous moment in my waste of fucking life!" Jimin was heaving after that, just staring at nothing. Hoseok stood with his hand on his cheek. He could feel a bruise forming as he still tried to process all that was said.

"Forget it... I don't need the bag anyways, I'm moving back to Busan. You guys won't have to worry about beating the shit out of me anymore. I'm done with BTS."

Hoseok held his cheek again, not realizing he had stopped walking. He looked back the way he came. The last he saw of the other was his back as he walked out. A man had been waiting for him at the door.

He was tall, short dark hair and handsome features, even though a scar ran from his cheek to his chin. The man wore a black suit and solemn features. Hoseok had recognized him from the frame he had picked up earlier. Jimin didn't look back, not even bothering to close the door. As if it wasn't even his house anymore, he didn't care what would happen to it...

Feeling another buzz from his pocket, Hobi finally took out his phone. He couldn't help but gulp at what he read.

Mama-Hyung

If you don't pick up your phone right this instant then I'm calling your mom and telling her I caught you watching gay porn again.

Okay first of all, it wasn't gay porn. It was... yeah it was gay porn. HE WAS CURIOUS OKAY? And it may have been the thing that made him realize how gay he actually is but that doesn't matter right now.

Sunny D Boi

I'm sorry Hyung!

And lying is a sin

Mama-Hyung

Finally!

And it's not a lie when you forget to clear your search history u naughty child

Sunny D Boi

Aye let's not

What is it?

Mama-Hyung

I need u to swing by mine and Jon's place... it's a shit show

We need to have a little family meeting

Sunny D Boi

...

Okay...

Hyung, something happened...

Mama-Hyung

What is it?

You can tell me Hobi

Sunny D Boi

I'll just tell everyone once I get there

Mama-Hyung

Okay, I'll see u soon

Love ya

Sunny D Boi

Hyung save that for Joon

Don't want him beating my handsome ass 😂

Mama-Hyung

Shut

When will you be here

Sunny D Boi

I'm right outside... give me a moment

Mama-Hyung

Hey! Don't text while you walk up stairs! It's dangerous!

Sunny D Boi

Lmao

Jin looked up from his phone when he heard the knock at the door. Namjoon quickly got up to get it, letting Hoseok in.

"Everyone here?" He asked, looking around.

After letting Jungkook walk around for a bit, they dragged him back so he wouldn't run into a pole or something with how deeply he was thinking. (It was a close call tbh, but Jin saved him in time)

Yoongi has taken a seat on the sofa, sprawling himself all over. Joon was standing by the door while Hobi just sat across from Yoongi. Taehyung was in the kitchen, probably stealing their food.

"It's time we all talked for a bit."

What do you think??

Anyone remember the Sunny D commercials? They were such a big thing when I was younger honestly I never see them anymore 😔