22

Whoop whoop, almost finished with this story! About 5 or so chapters left!

Also this ones a bit short, sorry 😅😅 but thank you all for reading! Love ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy!

This is definitely not the situation Jimin wants to be in. At this moment, he regrets every single life choice he's ever made in his life. In the dance studio he's been attending for all his high school life, he paced like and sighed.

"So... which song should we pick?"

Jimin held the bridge of his nose tightly as he glared through slitted eyes at the boy sitting in the chair near him. Jung Hoseok smiles sheepishly with his hands in between his knees and his back slightly slouched forward. He looked a lot like a child who was scolded by his mom. The blond sighed for the umpteenth time.

He shouldn't have woken up this morning.

Earlier:

"Wake the fuck up! Breakfast!"

JB banged together two pots as he ran down the hall screaming at the top of his lungs. Slowly but surely, the members of his small family groaned and yawned as they opened their bedroom doors. They used a roommate system so they all came out in small clumps.

Jimin yawned and almost slipped but luckily was able to grab Bambam's shirt. Unfortunately this caused him to loose balance and reached for Yugyeom, who grabbed Mark, who grabbed Jingyoung, who grabbed Young jae, who was then held and stabilized by Jackson. The muscle of them didn't even notice as he led the train of tired zombie children to the kitchen. JB was just finishing setting the table when he turned around to see actual, scary members and the most treacherous Mafia, yawning like kittens and holding onto either arms, sleeves, or the back of shirts. All of them coming in like one long worm that eventually broke up to take their seats at the table.

"I don't know what I'm putting in my mouth, but I'm gonna pray it's breakfast." Jackson sighed while sticking a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"Hey take some vegetables." Jinyoung yawned as he placed what everyone believed to be vegetables, but honestly who knew with how groggy they are.

"Why the hell are all of you so tired?" JB eyed them all.

"Rough night." Yugyeom, Jimin, Mark, and Jackson all said in unison.

After the food was all eaten and the dishes were finished, everyone split up to get ready for the day. In the new apartment Jimin got to accommodate his new roommates, there were only two bathrooms. At least everyone was raised to be neat and sterile, else the place would be a dump by now.

"Where's my toothpaste?"

"Have you seen my brush?"

"Get out of the shower! You're gonna use up all the hot water!"

After that they did a quick briefing about what happened the night before with Yamamoto's men. "Well that's a shit show.." as BamBam put it.

"Alright I'm leaving." Jimin called to the group of men in the house. Some left to run some errands but there were still some either in the living room or in their rooms.

"Woah woah woah, where do you think you're going?" JB got up from his place on the couch and walked toward him. "Uh, my dance studio?"

The taller frowned. "I think we should be more cautious. The Yobu family has clearly shown their hostility. It's not safe for you to go somewhere you frequent so often." He explained. Jimin thought for a second.

"Yamamoto won't do anything today. I've never known him to be straightforward enough to want to attack me after something like what happened last night. He's a strategist, but he's an over thinker too. Nothings gonna happen... But I agree it's better to be safe than sorry. Are you busy right now?" The guard shook his head. "Then get someone else to come too, you guys can wait outside the room."

The buzz at the studio was nonstop as Jimin walked in with these two mysteriously handsome men (😉😉😉😉). JB and Youngjae followed behind the smaller wearing obviously high quality clothing and serious expressions.

"Maybe they're bodyguards?"

"They're hot is what they are."

"Ah I still can't get over JiChim's! He's so handsome..."

"I know, he really started opening up once he stopped wearing that mask. I'm so proud of his growth!"

"Yeah but he's also really hot."

"He's got a nice ass."

"Chimchim!"

Jimin smiled as he approached the front desk. "Hey Junsuk, how are you today?" The current receptionist was a former dance coach, but was on temporary leave due to a foot injury. So he watched over the front with the Noona.

"Eh it's been better, who are you're professional looking entourage there?" Junsuk was an older guy, but still young (maybe Jin's age). "Just some friends of mine, they're just shy." The blond laughed. Junsuk chuckled but couldn't help but feel like he was being melted by the watchful glares being sent at him by the two behind the mochi.

A cold sweat beaded at his head. "Haha, well this is a long shot, but will you be participating in the upcoming competition?"

"Yeah sure."

"Haha I thought so, you never change Chim. I really think you should do it though, you're really talented."

"I'll do it."

"... WAIT REALLY?!"

"Yeah."

"You do know it's assigned partners right? Not a solo?"

"Yeah sure, maybe I'll get to dance with Yoon Jeonghan, he's pretty good."

Too bad he wasn't paired with Jeonghan. Really, too bad. Really. Really. Bad.

Now:

"I was thinking we could make an original song, I know you've made some before." Hoseok piped up. The shorter sighed again. It's like he's done nothing but sighing since he walked in.

"It's says explicitly in the rules that we can't use an original, it has to be an existing song produced by an artist." He explained carefully. Would it be too late to back out? "Oh... then what about an English song?" The orange haired boy suggested, standing up suddenly. "I just started listening to this one on repeat! It's pretty good-"

"Hoseok... why did you sign up for this competition?" Jimin asked. If it was for some stupid reason to bother him again, then he's quitting. He really did want to try something new, have people actually rank his skill. It would be good to get professional feedback, so he didn't want to miss out on this comp.

"Umm, honestly? I'm a bit shaken up with everything... and dancing always helps me when I'm down. So I joined." The other mumbled. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, Okay. Show me the song."

It was at that moment the sun turned back on and Jimin was blinded by the radiance of his smile. "Really? You'll let me be your partner? You mean it?" Hoseok was a little excited puppy jumping around Jimin.

"Yes, but only under the condition that we're only here to dance. Nothing else." He should have brought his sunglasses today.

"Deal!"

"Sir."

"I want him dead."

Yamamoto scowled down at a picture of Park Jimin, the paper was tattered on the sides and bullet hole had torn the material at the top of his forehead.

"Yes sir. We'll start making arrangements, would you like me to put in an order for new men and assistance?"

"Yes, now that his guards are in Seoul, he'll be better protected. We need to plan accordingly."

"Yes sir."

Lol was this okay?

I forgot to add the ending dialogue so it's a bit rushed, oof.