25

Yay! Next chapter!

My chapters have been rather short and I can't say this one is much longer... but at this point I'm just gonna try and go with the flow!

Sorry it's short, but please enjoy!

The streets were quiet, only the soft clicking of a stray dog walking could be heard. It's been four hours since word of Jimin's planned murder got out. Four hours since he mysteriously gone missing.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT FIND HIM?" JB's frantic voice echoed probably all the way back to Busan, startling the poor dog as it scrambled for shelter.

"He isn't answering his phone! And no one saw him leave school!" Mark was hysterical as Jinyoung made phone call after phone call. Youngjae was currently driving around with Yugyeom and BamBam searching for him in the streets.

"I didn't think they'd move this fast..." Jackson sighed.

"No it's not likely he's with the Yobu, Woozi how long ago was the statement made?" Namjoon looked up from his sitting position.

"Zico is fairly trusted in their ranks, at most it was probably two hours before he was able to get the information to us." The shorter replied.

Mark shuddered slightly, there was something about that Woozi guy that left him on edge. He had that feeling you get when someone is royally pissed at you. In short, Woozi was terrifying.

"Then they couldn't have spread it to outer sources yet or had enough time to organize an actual plan. He might be with..." Namjoon quickly stopped himself. His mind wandered to a certain group of lovesick idiots he knew of, but they wouldn't. Would they?

"With who?" JB questioned.

"..."

"Kim Namjoon, if there is something you're keeping from us regarding the young master then you need to tell us." Mark's gaze hardened. Childhood friend of Jackson be damned, this involves Jimin.

"Wait, what about those guys?" Jackson looked up, suddenly remembering the "guys" to be the ones always looking at their little Jiminie and trying to talk to him. (Lmao I was rereading for fun and read it as "wait what about those gays")

"You think?" Jinyoung put the phone down. "We should at least try. There's a good chance he's with them." Mark muttered.

"Hyung..." Woozi glanced at Namjoon, who nodded back.

"I know where they are." Namjoon sighed and grabbed his car keys.

"..."

"..."

"Well, I don't know about you. But I'm fucking cold." Jimin's teeth chattered as he spoke. This got a chuckle from the boy beside him. It's been a good amount of time since they were locked out, but Jimin couldn't know for sure.

"Do you think they're looking for us?" The blond mused. "Maybe. Do you mean you're boyfriend?" Suga couldn't help but spit out the last word.

"Boyfriend?" Jimin sounded confused before his face contorted into a cute little scrunch and he started laughing. "Yeah, my boyfriend. Who've I've loved forever. My one true Romeo. The butter to my toast."

Yoongi felt his cheeks burning up, which felt nice against the cruel temperature on top of the roof, but he was very very annoyed. "I get it, you can stop now."

"Nono, this is too good. Hold on let me think of another... omg he's the strong man to my pickle jar." The greenette gave him a look. "Right right, I'll stop now."