5

"Look! Look at this one!"

Hoseok sat with his friends in the old sports shed. They all decided it was best to skip the last class and just hang around instead.

"Hobi. For the last time. I. Don't. Care. About. Your. Dumb. Internet crush!" Taehyung scowled as his friend who was shoving his phone in his face. It was an Instagram video of a guy wearing a black mask. In the corner of the mask was white embroidered "Chim".

He was dancing fluidly to the music playing in the background, dropping low and then thrusting his hips foreword. Tae admitted that the guy was hot af, but they couldn't even see his face. He wore a mask, on top of that he had a baseball cap that he always wore in every single one of his videos.

The account was called Chim.JM, and it was mostly Chim dancing. He had a lot of followers, including his friend, who was head over heels for him.

"This is an old one too! How many times are you gonna watch that!?" Tae scowled at him. Hoseok pouted and stuck his tongue out, running to go show Jungkook instead.

"I'm positive at this point, you're just a stalker." Jungkook tells him before he can even thrust his phone into his face. "I'm not!" He protested loudly. "You look at his account every single day and you've liked every single one of his posts." He pointed out.

"So? There's nothing wrong with liking the content." He argued. "You've watched him thrust his hips at least a hundred times already." Taehyung joined in. Hobi just flipped him off. "You had us follow him too just so you could see his content when you didn't have your phone." Yoongi muttered, half asleep in the corner. Hoseok was too afraid of him to actually flip the blond off.

"At this point I hope you never meet this dude in real life. For his sake of course." Jungkook said, throwing a basketball up and down a bit. Hoseok got quiet at that.

"I... may or may not have found out what dance studio he goes too... and I may or may not have just joined said dance studio." He muttered.

The shed got quiet.

"Hoseok. As your friend, I'm gonna be honest with you. You're a fucking stalker." Suga told him straight up before leaving the shed. Hobi pouted as the other two agreed with him.

Meanwhile, Jimin woke up from his small nap. Checking the time, he realized he had a dance meet in half an hour.

He stretched slightly before going to get changed and to grab a small snack.

Jimin enjoyed dancing, he always had, but ever since he moved in with his uncle, he became more invested in the activity. Dancing helped him cope with his loss, and he's relied on it ever since.

Eventually, he made an Instagram account dedicated to his dancing. He made short clips and occasionally pictures of his dancing life. But he's always been self conscious, so he would try to hide his face as much as possible.

Grabbing his trademark hat and custom mouth mask, he made his way out of his apartment and Iocked the door behind him.

The walk to the studio wasn't long, it was actually really refreshing; the most peaceful part of his week.

"Oh hey Chim!"

A young looking girl at the front desk greeted him as soon as he walked in, Jimin giving nothing but a silent nod and friendly wave. "Class is in room C today, the main ones being used for competition practice."

Chim gave a thumbs up, signing in on the clip board. "You know, I keep telling you... you should really sign up for one of those competitions. You'd totally win with your set of skill." She continued, giving Jimin a smile. She couldn't see it, but she knew Jimin was smiling back. Too bad their both straight as a rainbow, she'd really find Chim attractive (with his mysterious quiet ways) if she didn't already have a girlfriend. (Sorry I love making people gay in my stories)