14

Extremely short chapter! Like super super short (like Jimin jkjk) but I need this to be short but I'm still working on this story! Sorry

Enjoy!

The following day was quiet. The household never spoke over a low murmer as they prepared their daily duties.

Park Jimin woke up early, taking a long hot shower before slipping on his black dress pants and button up shirt. He carefully did his hair and makeup, having better luck with his eye contacts this time.

Walking out, many of the workers and members had worn black as well in honor of the day. Jimin bowed to them and they did the same back.

He walked by the gardens, by many rooms, some empty and some filled with people. He continued to re explore his home, catching up with a few people.

Finally it was time.

Jimin and his uncle made their way out of the house. Walking to the house. Strangely enough, no body guards or any sort of protection followed them. But then again, you'd have to be utterly stupid to want to even touch Park Woosung and his beloved nephew, especially on this day.

The whole city was their protection.

Arriving, Jimin bowed to the families going in as well as coming out. Uncle had offered to renting out the whole place for the day. But Jimin refused, he didn't want to be the reason people could visit their loved ones who had passed.

They met the owner, who smiled sadly, and led them to the grand room where Jimin's parents remain. He eyed the frame that held the two together, hugging each other and smiling. On either side of the picture were jars. One was a beautiful jade with complex designs painted on it; his father. The other one was a peach color, it was lower than the jade one and fatter,  a Chinese quote written on the side; his mother.

They took their seats on two pillows sat in front of them. Insense was burned, and they were left alone. 

"Hey mom... hey dad... how have you been?"