So was I really wrong for cheating?

Lucas had cheated in the past, but it was at the very beginning of our relationship, so I never really held it against him because he had grown from it.

But now, sitting here with my thoughts in a rush, it had hurt me badly.

It's apart of the reason why I never fully trusted him.

He never did it again, but it was the principle of him finding other girls beside me attractive.

So with the tables flipped, me being the cheater and him being the victim, I knew he'd never fully give me his all like before.

I knew we were done.

As many cute dates and movie nights we had, our bond like before, was history.

I think it was the fact that we both didn't want to let go. We knew we weren't happily ever after anymore, but being apart was more difficult than forcing a relationship.

"What you thinking about?"

"Why my relationship ended, and how I got here." I said barley over an whisper.

"Need to talk about it?" He offered, taking an seat on the floor next to me.

"I don't even know your name, why would I want to talk to you about it?" I asked looking at him.

He smirked and nodded. "Understandable. And my name is Zeek."

"It doesn't fit you." I stated simply.

"Joyce doesn't fit you, your not joyful."

I bit the corner of my lip and shrugged. "I get that a lot. It doesn't phase me."

"So what's your story then?" He asked, never losing contact with my eyes.

"My story?" I chuckled. "What is this? Therapy?"

"Nope, but you obviously have one, and I wanna know it."

I laughed and closed my eyes.

"You don't. You think you do because your curious, but you really don't. When I tell people my life story and why I act the way I am, they don't know what to say. The look in their face normally is priceless!" I giggled.

"Try me." He stated seriously.

I simply looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't get why you wanna know so bad. What's your reasoning to playing Dr.Phil?" I joked.

"I'm playing Dr.Phil because I wanna know why you seem so distant.."

"Well if you must know Zeek, I was once actually Joyful. I was a bubbly child, which is where I got my name." I smiled thinking back on the beginning of my childhood.

"When I got older, my personality never changed. The people on my street would give me all types of candies and sodas because I was the happiest kid around, and everybody needed a bit of joy in their life."